here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

brand new studio 490...day 1...


FINALLY...
I can share what I've been working on since 
the day after the last CHA...
seriously...
it takes that long!

and believe me...
it's so hard for me keep my lips zipped about new things...

just a reminder...
you should be able to click the photos to enlarge them,
 to read the sayings...

and the numbers on the art parts packages will tell you how many of each are included in the package...

let's start with a stamp set...

this is called
COUPLES ART...

it has 2 really fun couples and 
some fun coordinating sayings...


and for sure we needed coordinating art parts to make these couples stand out...
this art parts set is called 

FAVORITE COUPLES...

HIS CHAIR is a 2 piece art part...
when glued together it looks like he is actually IN the chair...
it's seriously so stinkin cute!

the mini couple on the left is...
Fred & Ethel!
my new BFF'S!


next up another stamp set...
this is

GOSSIPING ABOUT ART...

I have had a blast with these girls...

more fun sayings are included to use with them...

won't they be fun for journal pages?
lots of ideas are brewing...


and we have a coordinating art parts set called

GOSSIP GIRLS...
it's simple to color them with tim's distress markers...


I have one more stamp set for today...

this is 
BUSY MAKING ART...

2 smaller bugs for smaller projects...
the numbers border is fun to emboss, 
then color in the individual numbers...
great for cards too...

love the saying...

the stripes background is so FUN to press into wet embossing paste...
it makes a really cool textured background...
I'll show you soon...


and I LOVE LOVE LOVE these new art parts...

this is 
SCALLOP TAGS with trim strips...
the tags are 6 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches ...
a fun size...

not too big...
not too small...
and a great solid surface...

LOTS of the stamps & art parts we already have work well on these tags...
I want to use them every day...



moving on to some new resin pieces from 
BLOSSOM BUCKET...

yep...


I LOVE THIS ONE!


this 

GOLD & SILVER GIFT BOX 
is just PERFECT on a card front,
 for any gift giving occasion...

it looks more "classy" when used on a black background...
and more "funky" if on kraft...




as in the past...
the Blossom Bucket pieces all have flat backs for easy gluing...
and the details on the fronts are amazing...


I'm always wishing for something 
for a quickie get well card...

now we have this 
BANDAID...
it looks so authentic & cute!

and it's good for any age group...



these next pieces turned out even better than I expected...

lol...here's 

THE CURE!!!

I see lots of fun possibilities here...



like this one...
if you had too much bubbly last night...

it's perfectly sized to use with my 
 telephone...
both are back in stock again...


phew...
that's day one...

I have a TON more to share in the coming days...

any thoughts?

I hope you'll tell me what you're thinking...

while I 

make art!
wendy
ps...see you tomorrow...
can't wait!

55 comments:

SusanK said...

Wow, my mind is already on overload with all the ideas coming forth from these new stamps! Really cool Art Parts and Blossom Bucket pieces for accents...bring on the release!!!

Sharon Y said...

Oh Wendy, the stamp sets are so fun and amazing. Love all the sayings. Blah blah blah. Ha ha ha. Thanks for the peeks.

nonnie said...

love the bee stamp set....my fav for sure!

Helen said...

Yes I love Blah Blah Blah too.... and the couples - so cute!! Already looking forward to tomorrow - which given I'll be back at work (boo!!) gives me something to actually look forward to!

Mooffie said...

Oh yes, please!!! When can we get them??! Love the band aid, love the cure - I have so many friends that this would suit!!!

Julie S said...

"just" day one? Woo hoo!! FAB-U-LOUS! The bandaid and the cure are certainly must-haves!

lissy_lucy said...

Love it! Can't wait to get some of these and make some Art!

Miriam said...

Fabulous love the stamps, love the art parts - love everything!!!

Gabrielle said...

What an amazing sneaky peek! Gosh I know what is top of my wish list (well, until the next peek!) love the pills and those new bugs! Ooh! What's next Wendy?!?

Debby said...

I do love those new stamp sets! They will make great journal pages and cards! Can't wait to see more tomorrow!

Kim said...

Wow!!! The possibilities are endless with the couples and gossip girl sets :) Can't wait to see what else you have been cooking up!

Stampnms said...

The busy bee set is a need to have and the band-aid is too "stinkin' cute".

Gretchen Wilson said...

Oh my where do I start with all this new products. You have blown me away.

Dorothy said...

Totally awesome!!

Belinda Basson said...

I need these sayings so I can have thought bubbles on sticks like mini plackards to play with at work....giggling...oh they are so appropriate!

Cher said...

luv the couples art...so fun! after 30+ years of marriage I could send you some fun things to say LMAO! all good releases lady...as your usual! xo Happy New year...back to bed for me

Vic said...

OMG! I love it all. How will I ever narrow down my wish list if this keeps up!

jan metcalf said...

So much goodness Wendy! I will not know where to start on my wish list!!

Anonymous said...

They all look fantastic!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Love the couples art! So hard to find really great stuff for man and wife that isn't too icky sweet. This does the trick. And, I love all the new art parts...the cure is hilarious!

Hels Sheridan said...

Fab fab fabbetty fab! Love them all x

Rebecca said...

Cool bet you're well chuffed
Happy craftin
Rebecca

finnella03 said...

Love them, especially the bugs & the blossom bucket & tags. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Kathy Eddy said...

oh what fun! Can see lots of spending coming my way....

Kim said...

Love it all Wendy! Can't wait to get my hands on all of the new goodies!

Wilma said...

Oooh Wendy, I love it all!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Wendy ! Love everything ! Sue C x

crazy2crop said...

Loving the couple stamps....so awesome!!!!!

Sharon said...

Really like your new stamp sets, especiallay the gossip girl ones.

slbt17 said...

so far loving it!
Sandra ltb

2amscrapper said...

I am all about the two stamp sets and matching art parts. Love the sitting in the chair concept. The cure is just too cute.

Eyeleeeen said...

So far, just great! Keep 'em coming!

Redanne said...

Just fabulous Wendy, love the Gossip Girls, they are perfect and the bandaid will be so useful. Also love the 'Cure', it looks so good next to the telephone. Brilliant ideas from you once again! Anne x

Kaz Hall said...

Ooooo my willpower is being tested....bloomin fabulous!

kaz x

michelle said...

Oh my Jellybeans I want so many new things do we really have just look and not create art that is so very hard to do!

Unknown said...

Lots of fun stuff coming our way! I love the Gossip Girls! Too funny! I hope you make a kit using these!

ellen vargo designs said...

The Queenly sayings are awesome! I know one Queen who will LOVE them! :)

Therese said...

WENDY, CONGRATS ON YOUR 100TH STAMP SET. ......... WHAT A HONOR AND ACCOMPLISHMENT ........... YOU ARE THE BEST.......... I love all that I have seen...... Gossiping about art reminds me of Lori and I. Love and hugs, Therese

Tracy said...

Happy New year and all I can say is
Loooooove!!!
xxx

Tona said...

Omgosh! I love them all!!!!
Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Wow I love love love all of it. Anything with quotes is automatically on my wishlist they are just so usable. Love 'the cure' and all the other bits and bobs can not wait to see what else you are releasing!

Cathy L. said...

Stil love the vintage wendy, tese are awesome.

Erin Glee said...

Great Day 1! I love the Art you made with The Cure and the "take 3 and call me in the morning"...and there are only 2 pills! Oh NO! You have such a great sense of humor : )

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

You have my head reeling!!!! I LOVE THESE STAMPS and coordinating ART PARTS!!! Creative Heaven! I cannot wait to get them! Kudos to a gorgeous new line! Just when you think you can't make anything better, you do!

Heidi said...

I'm still laughing at the first 2 sets!!! I'm not sure which one I like best...so that just means...I'll be getting them both! Oh who am I kidding, I'll end up with all of them. I can't wait to see what other "fun" art you have in store!

Lisa McGushion said...

Love the new stamp set with the stripes and all the blossom bucket stuff, can't wait to see it all at CHA.

Larissa Heskett said...

AWESOME!! I am loving the fun new stamp sets!! I really like the tags art parts. And the fun new Blossom buckets!! Looking forward to seeing more!! have a FABULOUS WEEK!! :)

snazzyoriginal said...

What a selection, love those smaller scale bugs and so many great new BB embellies too! xx

Unknown said...

hi Wendy
what an amazing sneaky peek! wonderful new stamps and products. I'm looking forward to have eveything in my shop ..... and to meet you at the CHA.
see you soon
xoxo BA

Theresa said...

Hi Wendy! I am MAD for your new stamps! The stripes! The couples comments! The gossiping girls!!! What more can I say? They are fabulous!!! AND, MATCHING ART PARTS???? Life is good! I am a HUGE fan of your Blossom Buckets...so KEEP 'EM COMING!!! Fabulous sneak peek!!!!!!!!

Flo said...

What don't I love. Love this time of the year, getting to see all the new goodies.

Carol McCready said...

I can't wait to start playing with
the new stamps.

Lori said...

Love the gossip girls, kinda Anne Taintor-ish...so you know I'll be having fun with that one..lol..your sayings are nicer than mine would be..Love THE CURE...so cute!

Casper said...

Oh Blossoms and buckets indeed!Amazing art parts too,love the Gossiping girls & that really cool phone!Can I have a bottle of Cure please!Enjoy CHA!
Big Hugs
Casper
Xxx

Casper said...

Oh Blossoms and buckets indeed!Amazing art parts too,love the Gossiping girls & that really cool phone!Can I have a bottle of Cure please!Enjoy CHA!
Big Hugs
Casper
Xxx