here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

NEW...wendy vecchi Ranger archival inks and...

3 NEW embossing powders too!

I am THRILLED to expand 
my designer line with Ranger!

you can see the press release below...



the 3 new archival ink colors 
continue with my vintage garden palette...

they are

tea rose...
sky blue and
buttercup...
almost called
suck it up buttercup...lol...
but I thought better of that!

tea rose archival is a beautiful color...
the exact color of the tea roses my grandfather grew when I was little...
I loved them so much...

ah the memories...

it looks great with lots of colors...

sky blue archival is a beautiful blue that coordinates perfectly with cornflower blue archival...
so we can do shading...
looks awesome with all the other archival colors...

and buttercup archival is a brighter beautiful yellow...
it looks great with dandelion & for sure watering can & fern green & leaf green & the blues & orange blossom...
I think you get the idea...

all 3 of these NEW colors have coordinating embossing powders...
YIPPEE!

so the 3 new embossing powder colors are...

tea rose, sky blue & buttercup...

and they look great with the 6 existing embossing powders...
for more fun color combos...

these 3 new ink colors were chosen to coordinate with the 12 archival colors, currently in my line...
so now we have a total of 
15 awesome archival colors...

I thought I'd share a few project peeks...

tea rose archival ink & embossing powder...
and you can spot lots of NEW stamps that were revealed yesterday...

the corduroy, 4 leaf clover,  stripes border, lace, the chain...oh how I LOVE that one, used with a screw eye to hold it in place...
the alpha is hiding in the background...
all combined with the current flourishes we already have from the summer release...


this peek shows buttercup at the bottom of the petals & dandelion/orange blossom toward the center...
don't look at anything else..
lol...

those are for tomorrow!


and here's the GORGEOUS
sky blue shaded with cornflower blue archival...
you can see the new tiles background, embossed with orange blossom at the bottom of the photo...

don't pay any attention to that stencil in the background...
another for tomorrow...


I got quite a few emails yesterday asking the same questions...

so I'll respond here...

1. when are they shipping?
I don't have an exact date, but I'll speak to Ted at CHA & keep you updated as I hear...

2. I'm assuming you have new stencils too?
of course...stay tuned...

3. where are the links? I don't see them
your LSS can order anything you want...
just ask...
I'm sure they would be happy to know what you're wanting needing...

for on line ordering, 
I've added the links for pre-orders to yesterday's post...

4. what are the prices of the backgrounds & SETS?
I had that listed in yesterday's post...

now these next questions are about Ranger's new products that were announced yesterday...

1. is glacier white the same or different from snow cap that you use?

it's the same exact product...
just repackaged & rebranded...

2. is the gold dabber the same one we used in your class?

yes it is...
again...new packaging, but same great paint & some fun new colors too!


3. how small is the mini glue stick? 

sorry...I haven't seen a sample of that yet, but I'll see it at CHA & report back...

that's it...I think I got them all...

here's one last peek at 
tea rose archival ink & embossing powder used with watering can archival...


again I'll be anxious to hear what you think about these new colors...

 THANKS VERY MUCH
for so many comments & emails yesterday...
I sincerely appreciate your enthusiasm...

I'll see you tomorrow...

with...

new SiSi's...quite possibly the best ever...

new stencils...one with a twist...

and the reveal of some brand new things...
designed especially with card & tag makers in mind...
but of course...
great for mixed media art too...

that's it for today...
time to
finish tomorrow's post
then

make pack up the CHA art!
wendy
ps...go to bed early & REST!
tomorrow's post is HUGE...
I've been working on it for 3 4 hours ...
YIKES!


44 comments:

purplemel said...

Wow I need for sure Love them

KGumkowski said...

Great new colors to round out the palette!

Alyce said...

Love the new colors ~ looking forward to seeing the new stencils!

Unknown said...

Love the new colors, perfect complement to the collection, of course now I don't have them all...Will have to correct that soon :)

Wilma said...

Beautiful new colors!!!

Elaine said...

Fantastic new colours that fit in so nicely with your exiting archival inks. Looking forward to seeing more!!

Debby said...

Ok I love the new colors! They are so pretty. Looks like I will be spending birthday money (February) on some new stamps. New motto is to make more art in 2015 and let the dirt stay where it is! Less house cleaning. LOL!

Redanne said...

Oh the tea rose is beautiful! The chain is now on my 'need it' list.... but love everything you are showing today!

Jenny Marples said...

NEED Tea Rose and I love how Buttercup coordinates with Dandelion! Yours are my go to Archivals and its fantastic you are extending the colours. Jenny x

Linda said...

I am so excited for you !! you have to be very proud of all of these gorgeous new products !!! Can't wait to see your full projects !!! Thanks so much for sharing.

Rea' said...

Congrats on your new releases... I always get so excited for you ( love seeing people "Do" their passion )! The new color palette is soooooooo pretty !
OMG ... and those new stencils... how will we ever choose which ones to get ??? And the samples ... just gorgeous ! Happy 2015 to you !!!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Woo,hoo I love Archival inks, my go to do,our every day is potting soil, can't live without it and I am so pleased there will be more embossing powders too. Wonderful. Tracy x

Art By Wanda said...

Love the new colors!!!!!!!!! Very excited!!! So are all the other pigment ink colors being discontinued? How about the Adirondack dye inks? Thanks!!

Lori said...

Love the new colors of EP...the tea rose looks beautiful!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

FABULOUS colors Wendy!!!! Can't wait to get them in stock! Already placed a Funkie Junkie Boutique order with Ranger as soon as the press release hit my mailbox. And all the pre-order listings are up in the shop - including one for a 9 piece bundle - inks, reinkers and EPs for the new colors!

MaryBeth said...

Love the new colors. Can't wait to get my hands on them!

Helen said...

love the yellow - I do wish you'd kept your original name!!

bearcrazyman said...

Beautiful products as always

Vic said...

So happy to see new colors! Added to my shopping list!

Lisa said...

What gorgeous new colors!! I love, love them!! I need to add them to my collection!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Caroline D. said...

Loving those gorgeous new colors of ink and powder! All the sample peeks are beautiful... hoping we'll get to see them in full at some point. Thanks for taking the time to share the info and pics.

Heather said...

love it!!!! great new stuff and love the sneak peaks.

Tammy Hershberger said...

FUN stuff, Wendy! Keep 'em coming!

Carol H. said...

Looks like some awesome products and colors too! Love your art!!!

gail said...

Love all of these colors, can't wait for them to come out, will be adding to my stash of course.
Ready for more new goodies!

Suzan VonEssen said...

Did you hear the thud when I fell off my chair? LOVE THE NEW COLORS!!! Can't wait for tomorrow - I'll be sure to strap in ;-)

Marci said...

Love your sneak peaks of projects with your new colors!

Kaye said...

Awesome colors...tone on tone stenciling...oh yum!

barbara macaskill said...

One of each should get me started! LOVE the new colors and can't wait to use them with the ones I already have! Loving seeing all the sneak peeks!! TFS!

Astrid Maclean said...

LOVE the new colours and the EPs!! Great effect on the flowers. The watering can with the tea rose together must be one of my favourite colour combos!

Julia Aston said...

The new colors and powders are wonderful Wendy! LOVE your samples - that cute hanging chain stamp!!!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the three new colors...especially that yellow, and the story of your Granddad's roses with the peach....I so know that color! LOVE the answer's to the questions too...didn't know Snow Cap had changed.

Unknown said...

love the new colors - I have a soft spot for the tea rose color =D
Thanks for the sneaks.
Sandra ltb

IamUniquelyImperfect said...

The new colors are amazing, I especially love the tea rose. I NEED to get these! I can hardly wait for the stencils!! Have fun at CHA. Love ya' Patricia B

Kirsten said...

Gorgeous colours & of course, the sneak peeks look wonderful. Can't wait to see the new stencils.

Unknown said...

and new Art Parts, too, right??? Please!! Also, I will never see anything buttercup without thinking of suck it up buttercup LOL

nonnie said...

love the new embossing powder colors!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for a brighter yellow! I've got the "chrome yellow" archival (which I'm not in love with) so this is very exciting. :-)

Kathy Eddy said...

Gorgeous! Can't wait to get them all!

Julie S said...

So much fun to see all the new goodies! Have a great time in Anaheim!

Unknown said...

I love pre-orders! $154 later, and I've taken care of a huge chunk of my wish list! tee hee

Anonymous said...

Wow, great new colors!

akmoose said...

love the quilt and ledger stencil and the All Occasion Art stamp set!!

MaRyKaY said...

I adore your art part pieces. Great work.