here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Ranger U or BUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'s the full shot. Who's it for??? Hmmm...can't say just yet. The phrenology stamp is from Stampers Anonymous & it is one of my most cherished stamps. The background is Ranger Distress inks...The overall size is about 8 x 13. Sure hope the recipient is pleased. I'll let you know how it goes...

I talked to my Ranger U roomie a little earlier this evening. She made it from the UK & will meet me tomorrow @ the airport & we'll share a limo to our hotel. I can hardly wait! She sounds like lots of fun.

So...finally........ the last sleep is here. We're off early in the morning. Back Monday with a full report of all the juicy details.



ps...Ranger U or bust!! YIPPEE!!


Robin Beam said...

Miss Wendy...wonderful project! Safe travels and see you SOOOOOON!

Inky Hugs, Robin

cain81 said...

Great work...have a wonderful time!

Linda Lynch said...

Hi Wendy, Great Blog~! It has been a long time since I have seen your work or had contact. Are you working with Ranger now? I think of you often as I pass the art you made on my staircase and see my art pic in my studio! Linda

The Cute & Adorable, Yet Ever So Humble, mE said...

Wendy - I love your stuff! Thanks for letting me know on the paint color of your room! I'm still thinkin bout it! hehehe!

You have been tagged by the Experiment...




Shari said...

uber are so fantasmic!

I bet Ranger U is/was a blast...HI Robin!!
I hope you're going to CHA for Maya, you won't believe how close our booths are (right across from each other)...that would be soooo cool to have you there :o)