Thursday, October 11, 2007

Ready to roll...

Good morning!!!...You saw the door prize for Saturdays class a few days ago. Here's the actual class I'm teaching for the holiday event. The LSS owner asked for a simple holiday project, on a canvas, that would take 2 hours or less. Sign-ups are great, so I think they liked it!!

I spent yesterday getting the kits all cut & assembled. Todays ingredients are...
Paper from Bo Bunny
Heart punch from Fiskars...sure saves the hands when you're cutting a bunch!
Chipboard heart from Hero Arts
I cut the letters with the Cricut
The tree punch is from Carl...sorry can't find the link. I must need more coffee!

So...when Saturday gets here...I'm READY TO ROLL!!

Have a good one!!


cain81 said...

DEFINITELY COOL! They will love the class!

Robin Beam said...

I've seen you do better... (ROFL)

I'm in so much trouble, aren't I?



scrap 67 said...

Nice work Wendy
Yes Robin now you are in trouble.LOL

~~wenhether~~ said...

OMG...why don't I live near there so I can go to this class!! I love it! They will enjoy doing it.