here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Thursday, January 15, 2009

and we now have...Maya Road...

MINIS!

YIPPEE!!!!!!

Look @ these cute guys...



They are exactly what we have NEEDED for cards, ATC's and mini albums.

Now we can add longer words to projects. I'm in heaven!

And since they minis are now posted, I can show the rest of this page...This shows how small the letters are.

It's from the new binder/envelope album that I posted on Tuesday.

The title is "these are a few of my favorite things".




Obviously studio 490 is @ the top of the list! Especially since the NEW STAMPS are in there...waiting for me!!!
*

There's also a better look @ the crochet trim in the photo.
I'll be ordering a roll of that stuff! LOVE IT!
*


Other things in the news........


NO!!!!!!!!!
We will NOT be dining on the deck today!
Glad...VERY glad, I'm IN!

YUCK!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure my Texas & Arizona friends will LOVE this photo...




CHA update...
***

My Maya Road projects are all sent...YIPPEE!
***

My Ranger samples are sent & already received. YIPPEE!!
***

My Stampers Anonymous samples are being Fed-Exed today, so they can be photographed for the catalog and the web site... YIPPEE!!
***

And speaking of NEW studio 490 stamps...I hope you've been paying attention to the photos from the last few days...

I'm just saying...

pay attention.......

......that's all I'm saying........
***

Now I'm off to studio 490 to...


Make (more) art...(for Advantus).

I hope you have a GREAT day...
Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you're WARM!
wendy

4 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Oh, you're such a tease! LOL!!
Thanks for all the eye candy!!!

I'm having brain freeze...it's cold up here...-10...YUK!

Won't see @ CHA but look forward to your report :0) Keep the inspiration comin'!

xoxoxo

Chris said...

Love the peeks, the products, and what you have done with them, are great!

Not to be the bearer of bad news, but in closer look at the trim, as one who crochets, I'm pretty certain it's not "crochet". But beautiful, nonetheless.

Escape said...

As your Arizona friend, I just have to rub it in.....we sat on the patio this afternoon in short sleeves...... :-)

Love those little mini letters---they are going to be a staple!!

D's Paper Studio said...

I've been watching very carefully. I think I see two that I can wait to get my hands on.