here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Friday, January 16, 2009

New Maya Road...

Sheers!

I immediately fell in love with the clocks...



I especially like that the hands are individual...My plan for using them next??

A baby card, with the hands pointing to the time she was born.
Custom is cool.

Here's the cover. The title is...LIFE...it's a wonderful thing...
It's made using the square banner book. The cover paper is made by 7 gypsies...YUM!

Rick cut an old wooden ruler to use as a little shelf for the letters...and it coordinates with the Maya Road ruler stamp, that I used on the "I".


Each page tells something that is wonderful...

I'll be back with more pages...but those have some new products that haven't been shown yet.

My studio 490 grid stamp made it very easy to add a few stitches for the flower stem...

And speaking of NEW stamps...here's what I'm thinking...

I LOVEEEEEEEE them!!

Even MORE than the first release??

YEP...I think so.............SERIOUSLY!

I had a blast making samples. It about KILLED me to put them in a box & TRUST that Mr. Fed-Ex will take good care of them...

These new guys work perfectly with the stamps from the first release and will give them a fresh new look, with lots more options for creating...

Everything is sized to be used with the first sets....

So...that means some of the flowers now have more options. Layering is good...flat is boring...

Those leaves that are a favorite...now have new backgrounds to stamp over them...My goal is to add to "the collection", so that you'll have many choices. VERSATILE is the key word here...

I can't wait to show you...

I think I'll go play with them now &...
MAKE ART!!
wendy

ps..If you're going to CHA...make sure to pick up a sticker in the Maya Road booth #1645. If you are spotted by a DT member, you just might win a little something......

6 comments:

Deborah "DeBB!e" Ann Emmons said...

Oh Wendy I can't stand it!!! I am so excited to see and bring in your new stamps. I really wish we were going to CHA Winter but just can't. Lynne and I will be going to the Collins Group Spring Event in Mass in March. Tim and Claudine are going to be there. How about WENDY? Lynne and I would love to see you. Great place to show the stamps as so many of the east coast shops wont make CHA Winter. Think about it....call Susan Gilman...please....pretty please with sugar on it? Love the new minis....excited about them too. Cant wait to see the rest of your "Life" book you are working on. Have a creative day! :-)

Debbie Emmons
Generations of Memories
Littleton, NH

PS: I would definately be joining you on the cruise however the ship sails the day after my daughter gets married. I was so disappointed when I found that out. No way we could make the flight to california and be on the ship in time for it to sail...maybe next year if they have it again.

Sarah said...

Just a short comment here to let you know that I LOVE YOUR WORK!

Lynne Forsythe said...

Wow girlfriend!!! You must have gone bonkers when you opened your Maya Road box.....this release is amazing!

STillllllllll waitinggggggggggg.... for the Studio 490 preview!!

D's Paper Studio said...

You certainly know how to build up the excitement. I can't wait to get mine. I love Maya Road sheres. New ones will be on my list to get.

Linda M. Cain said...

Terrific work again!
Linda

www.teresaestevez.com said...

The writer is totally fair, and there is no question.