here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

the mini's have arrived!

but first...
a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who took my workshops in Madison this past weekend.
60+ stampers and I sure had fun!!!
Your finger should be clean by now...I expect!

We had students from Iowa, Minnesota, Ilinois & Wi, that I know of...
a really nice...TALENTED group...

It was great to see some cruiser friends again...
and to meet some blog friends too.
It's so nice to have a face to go with the name...

and I got to see some familiar faces from past classes...
THANKS so much for coming!

The demos on Saturday & Sunday were oh so fun too...
***
I said I would tell you the minute the new Maya Road minis arrived & THEY HAVE...

First the crystal trinket pins...
they're tear drop shaped & REALLY pretty...

these mini heart trinket pins are sooooooooo cute...

then...my favorite...mini love set...




and what's cookin minis...
I think that piece...second row right...
can be a chef hat or a bread...
too fun!





and while shopping, I spotted these...
mini jenni bowlin valentine bingo cards...
PERFECTLY sized for the mini love set & hearts above...
I have an idea brewing.........

now how about GIVEAWAY to a random blog commenter...

I think I'll send a goodie package to...

lesleyworth said...

OMG! how cute! can't wait to see those locally!
and a second book????? ackkkkkkkkkk! can I wait that long????
and new stamps?????
my poor husband has NO CLUE!
November 19, 2009 10:14 PM


lesleyworth...please send your info & we'll get that in the mail to you!

See?
Comments are good...
who's next?

Go shop...
then...
make art!
wendy

ps...come back tomorrow, I have a guest artist.
You WILL be amazed!

29 comments:

Joyce said...

Love the trinket pins. Especially the clear ones since we will be able to color them to match our projects.

Anonymous said...

Were those trinket pins we used on the inspiration board on the cruise? Very cool stuff!
Eileen in NYC

Unknown said...

Those trinket pins are fabulous ... I bet your class was amazing ... Have you thought about emigrating to the UK??? Just a thought ... we have some good shops here too and lots of sheep ... so plenty of wool ... I really think you should think long and hard before you dismiss such a fabulous idea :0)

Unknown said...

Love the trinket pins, but not sure what to use them on. I'm looking forward to your samples.
Sue

Unknown said...

Love the Little Heart trinket pins. Hope you will show us your min book recipe project you mentioned last week. I know it will rock! Guest artist, hmm... wonder who??

Lori said...

Love the trinket pins! Waayyy too cool! Didn't eat too much cheese, did you? LOL

Scrapthat said...

Oh I'll be looking for those trinket pins for sure and I like the cooking CB too! TFS

Elaine A said...

God Wendy -

You are such an enabler! I'm off to buy, buy, buy!!! Well I can't help it, Wendy made me do it - LOL! Sweet minis, and have to get the trinket pins - a must!
Happy Thanksgiving.

Elaine Allen

Debby said...

The minis are way cute. Glad you had fun at the convention. Looking forward to seeing what is new. Off to get some stuff done so I can make some more art. Actually working on getting my Christmas cards done!

Denise G said...

convention sounds wonderful.
the minis are super fun
wishing that i was feeling more inspired today. it's not like there is nothing out there to inspire me... just feeling unmotivated and i should be cranking stuff out. Have a good one.

Unknown said...

The mini's are just adorable. I love the Maya Road stuff even more when you show us how you use it. When are you coming to the east coast?? I'd love to be able to take more classes with you.

Nancy said...

I'll join in with Patti ... come east, please? Well, at least east of IL? ;o)

The minis are too cute & have now added another gift idea to my li'l overworked head & fingers... lol

Vic said...

I love these minis. Perfect for ATCs.

carpediem said...

I've always loved MR products! The new minis look wonderful!

Art By Wanda said...

Congrats to the winner!! And now to go shopping for pins and minis :-))

dblanken said...

I just bought me the trinket pins yesterday at my scrapbook store - they are so cute. I need to go back to the Jenni Bowlin paper and the minis.

jan metcalf said...

Thanks again for being a great teacher at convention Wendy!

Tona said...

Those pins & mini chipboard pieces are just too cute. You really are a bad influence on me you know lol.

Dawn said...

I have to get the mini cooking pieces, they are so cute!!! Wonder who the artist is going to be?????
Dawn

Heather said...

I took the Ready Set Stamp class and absolutely LOVED it! Did some shopping at your booth to, LOL. Now to find more of those little canvas thingys...our Joanns had none :(

2amscrapper said...

Just placed my first order with Eclectic Paperie--had to get those what's cookin' minis. Thanks.

Susan said...

Gosh, all the new MR minis look adorable! Can't wait to get them in our stores!
Susan

Unknown said...

Thanks for a great class on Friday! So sorry I was late:( Thank goodness I sat by someone that got me up to speed! And my butterfly pin is adorable:D Have a great Thanksgiving!

Dawn (dmh) said...

Those minis are so cute!
Sounds like you had lots of fun at your class.
When are you coming to Maine?
:)

Linda said...

Congratulations Lesley!

I love the minis. Can't wait to play with them! Glad you had fun with your classes and demos!

Looking forward to the guest artist!

Linda

scrapnrn said...

I was wondering what happened to you. I was having withdrawal. The new minis are too cute and so are the trinket pins.

KAREN said...

Hi Wendy,
Love all the minis and Maya Road is awesome!!!! Can't wait to see the surprise tomorrow!!!

Dorothy said...

Sure wish I was at your class this past weekend. I had to work!
Dorothy

lesleyworth said...

oh me oh my! that's me! woohoo!thank you thank you!