here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Friday, December 19, 2008

Stamps and shoes...

But first... a "THANK GOD" for hubbies & heat tools!

We had a major storm last night. First freezing rain...followed by 3 inches of snow...then more freezing rain. This is NOT good when combined with a satellite dish...

Poor Rick had to get a ladder (which did not break the ice...even with his weight!) and use my heat tool to de-ice the dish so that we could get back in this century & have internet access. How did we ever live without the net???

Winter in Illinois sucks...but I think I've said that before...@ least I made it to Arizona & back...phew................

ENOUGH...On to fun stuff...

One of my MOST favorite gifts from Holiday Hideaway were these stamps...


It might be hard to tell...but these are all MINI'S!!!
OMG!! They are soooooooooooo cool. THANKS Ted & Michelle!
I LOVE these guys...

And check this out...



EXCLUSIVE to Holiday Hideaway...YIPPEE!

If you missed it in yesterday's charm photo...Michelle's charm was a real mini stamp. It's adorable.

NEXT...

We shopped in the cute town of Prescott and it's hard to believe...

BUT...

these guys were there waiting for me.



I'm not sure how this happened...but they now reside in my closet. This time the flowers are on top.

That's it for today. Now that we are back online...I'll go look & see if I can find some Holiday Hideaway photos to steal.

Until then...enjoy your weekend and...

Make ART!
wendy

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Those stamps are awesome!!

D's Paper Studio said...

After I reminded you...you didn't take photos. Call Tim and see if Mario or one of the gang have some to share with you. I love your shoe obsession. LOL

Escape said...

LOL!!! I'm still chuckling about the shoes! Only YOU would find those!! LOVE the mini stamps---those spark all sorts of ideas......can't wait to see what you do with them. Was 65 here today.....

luvzenkm2 (Leea) said...

The only thing good about the ice storm was Christmas Break was started a day early! As for the dish, Spraying cooking spray (Pam) on it is suppose to keep snow/ice from sticking..mine is too high up for me to try...Happy Holidays

KAT said...

Love the minis - tell Ted he needs to sell them because we want them....

I'll share the trick with the heat gun with my hubby... I can picture my DH on the roof of our house trying to de-ice the satellite... Well at least we still have the internet if the satellite is down...

Robin said...

Those are the coolest stamps!

Scrapthat said...

Very cool Stamps Wendy! Enjoy and happy stamping!
:0)
Dolly

Erin Glee said...

What FUN! Mr. & Mrs. Stampers Anonymous really do need to make those little mini stamp sets to sell to all of us... that I know for sure!

Lynne Forsythe said...

How very amazing are the stamps....Mr & Mrs S A are the best!! Have a very Merry Christmas and a safe and happy New Year!!