here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Friday, December 5, 2008

Woodfield or BUST!

We're headed out the door now for a full day of SHOPPING @ Woodfield Mall, which is about 2 hours from here.

Rick (the bag slave) & I have a yearly tradition of going for the day. We've been doing this since we started dating a LONGGGGGG time ago...think circa 1969...

He hates to shop...but this is one place he'll go & ENJOY!

The mall is MAGICAL @ Christmas & HUGE.

One year they built an entire FULL size...
2 story house in the center of the mall.
The decor was unbelievable.
So...I'm telling you...it's HUGE!

I hope you enjoy your weekend. We'll be buying gifts for family & friends & looking for cool tidbits to...

Make ART!
wendy
ps...and a little teaser...or 2....
Mr PO guy brought me a box yesterday with some NEW MAYA ROAD products. Let me tell you.............WOW!!!!!!!!!! I am TOTALLY impressed with this release. We saw some photos...but in person...OMG...COOL!

and Debbie asked about a sneak peek of my studio 490 stamp release #2...

They're all submitted (YIPPEE)...7 sets again...as soon as I get the real deal I'll show them here...

WHAT??
Sorry...just kidding!
No way can I show them..........but, I'll tell you this...

they're RUBBER. Hope that helps!

7 comments:

Lori said...

Enjoy your day! So, Rick is the CEO, Carry Everything Out!LOL

Lynne Forsythe said...

You make me laugh!!! Have a great time shopping!!!

borcherding said...

Have FUN and be gentle on the bag boy!!! :-)

Margie Higuchi said...

UGH! I read this NOW!
You are in my backyard again but seems like you two are on a mission. Next time, LMK! Hope you find some great stuff (& inspiration) there!

Have a great weekend, Miss Wendy!

Bevie Pearl said...

I just picked up my son from Woodfield. He is working there for Christmas break while he is home from college. I hope you enjoyed your day.
I hope you got to go to IKEA, too.
Not to mention Dick Blick. lol
I can't wait to see your new stamp sets.
After my friend, Lana, posted what you made in Madison.....I found your blog.
Thanks for your creativity and inspiration. :)

D's Paper Studio said...

Missy that is not enough to know it's rubber!!!!! LOL can you make a wonderful Maya Road project using your new stamps??????? That would be a two for one deal.

Sherri said...

Can't wait to see the new things from MR & from You! I have some things in mind that I am hoping for, we'll see if I am close. :)

I bet you taught Tim that snow technique ;)