here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

stamps and shoes...another version...

I swear...it's NOT my fault...they find...ME!

While shopping in Prescott...these guys just jumped right out and waved for me to notice them...


And they were bargains too...$12 for the shoes...don't you wonder what the final shoe looked like? Obviously they were heels... I bet they were cool...
Hmmm...I wonder who wore them...

And that stamp...actually works... $5.00...another MUST have for the studio. At least I was a cheap date...THIS TIME!...
NOT SO on other days...what's a girl to do?

Now... on to some art...

On my "to-do" list for Ranger's booth @ CHA is a project using Claudine's sticky back canvas...and her paints...

I set these products out a few days ago...trying to decide which of the fun colors to use... I think this color combo looks like me...




So...I'll paint some on the canvas (it's cool stuff!) and then...

OOPS...can't say...MUM's The word for CHA stuff.



I can't wait to start...I did die cut some flowers from the canvas...TOTALLY FUN and sooo easy...since it's already sticky!!!
And...the canvas can be shaped for dimension & it magically stays in place...try it!

Maybe I can post a tiny peek later...maybe not... I certainly don't want the RANGER cops to come & take away my Ranger products...

Here's a link to claudine's color mixing chart...check it out...she makes it VERY easy to get great custom colors...

http://www.rangerink.com/pdf/chstudio_colormixing.pdf

And last...but NOT least...

Michelle left a message yesterday that my NEW STUDIO 490 STAMPS were shipped to me... YIPPEE!! Now if the weather cooperates..it's like a blizzard out there now. We have 4 more inches predicted..put that on top of about 2 inches of ice...NOT a pretty picture...
I have a vision of Rick on a ladder...cleaning the satellite dish...AGAIN!

NEW STAMPS!!! What a GREAT Christmas gift...Let the inking begin...
***EDITED*** MR UPS braved the elements to deliver them.
They arrived an hour ago & I have already made a very COOL...???


Ok...time to wrap. I love to shop...but hate to wrap...I think it's because I HATE to waste paper...Nuts...I know...oh well...

After that...it will be time to ...

MAKE ART!
and...ENJOY the holidays!
wendy

3 comments:

luvzenkm2 (Leea) said...

I can't wait to see what you do with the canvas, I so have been eyeing these! May I add that I hate winter...lost my main computer in power surges/outages over the weekend, now we get the same mix again...Ok enough complaining about IL weather...Merry Christmas to you and your family...

Escape said...

You're such a tease! Can't wait to see what you do with the canvas--got some at Frenzy Stamper but haven't used it yet.

Cold, crappy IL weather just FORCES you to stay in & play!! Why take time to wrap? That's why they make gift bags!!

KAT said...

I am right now surounded with piles and piles of gifts wrapped and ready to go... There are so many I won't even try to count - but the are DONE - I love to wrap - just not so many at such a hectic time.

Can't wait to see what your new stamps are... Hmmm - I'm predicting some flowers!!!

Merry Christmas to you!