here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

There are no words to describe...

Holiday Hideaway.

I looked in the dictionary...nothing can express how awesome the weekend was.

I'm not even sure where to start...

BUT... I liked...

The attention to detail...LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
Tim is AMAZING!!! But...I already knew that before going...

The YUMMY food...Thanks Mario & Michele...GREAT job!!!

The classes...you'll see my MOST favorite below...

The surprises...just when I thought it couldn't get any better...
IT DID.

The group attending was just soooooooo much fun.
My table mates...Mr & Mrs Stampers Anonymous, Keychain, Kim & Pearl...THE BEST!

My travel mates...the St. Louis 6. Thanks for including me on the church bus...That was fun!

Prescott...what a cool cute town.

The SHOPPING! But that's a story for another day...

Jerome...another story for another day...more shopping...

There's more...but I'll show my favorite class..

When we entered the room, we had a table FULL of these vintage things...



There were HUGE pans of...



And more... (Don't be impressed. I didn't take the photos...I stole them from Sue. THANKS SUE!)




And here's what I made...I am in love with this guy!



Isn't he cute?




I can't wait to make another.




Each turned out different & oh so cool. I'll post more photos just as soon as I find some to steal.
Now...time to get back to the studio to...
MAKE ART!
wendy



9 comments:

Sue said...

Oh WOW!! I'm jealous!! I want one of them birds!! Might just have to see if I can find an old phone somewhere!!
WOW WOW WOW!!!

Sue

Lisa Pace said...

oh WOW... that bird is so cool... I collect birds you know! I cannot wait to see more. I am so glad you had a great time. Super big hugs.

borcherding said...

Can't wait to hear and see more!!!

KAT said...

Thud... oh, wait, fell on the floor - that is so original!!! Love it! Okay - now show us the rest - I'm dying to see - what else did you make with my favorite creative man???

Oh - your charm - you promised to share that too!!!

Escape said...

What a stitch! Bet that's getting a prime spot in the studio! Glad you had a blast. But it probably wasn't much fun going back to the ugly IL weather. Stay warm & share the details--we can't wait to hear them!

Sherri said...

I love the bird!! so awesome. I used to live in AZ and traveled to a lot of those towns. There is a lot of pretty places out there. Not just the desert like many people think. It has been so many years, glad to know Jerome is still hanging in there & Prescott is wonderful.

Scrapthat said...

Oh My Gosh! Drooling over the bowl of gears etc!! How cool! Love your bird too! TFS!! Missed your blog being updated!
:0)
Happy Holidays to you and yours!
Dolly

Linda M. Cain said...

Keep the bird away from the windows!!!! You'll have real ones coming after that wonderful piece!
Glad you had a great time...and the St. Louis 6? What more could you ask for?!?!?!

Linda

Sandi said...

WOW WOW WOW Your bird is heaven. Wait a sec, what is the St. Louis six? I live near there, in Belleville Illinois. I wanted to go, did I miss my invitation in the mail? : )