here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

pre-CHA days are pure inky madness...

but oh soooooo fun...
new stamps & stuff to play with makes me very happy.

I managed to crank out a mini book & 3 art parts projects this weekend...
that's good for me...

normally I'm terrible slow...
maybe deadlines are good...
no time to waste...get it done! now!

So I mentioned the other day that the mini stamps in the book art basics set have lots of potential...

bits & pieces & parts of them fit the memo pins...

they all fit
tim's on the edge tabbed die...

and...
they also fit tim's ornate plates...

you just never know where you'll NEED a word...
so lots of bases are covered with the minis...


Now about those new stamps...

Preorders for my new stamps sets are being taken @ Simon Says Stamp here...

and here @ eclecticPaperie too...

both have EXCELLENT customer service...

I just spoke with Ted & for the people who asked about book #3 pre-orders in Carson...

Ted said...He SURE WILL take orders & ship them JUST AS SOON as it's printed....

BUT...the sample book won't be ready for you to look @ in Carson...

I guess you'll have to trust me that it's loaded with fun projects, art parts alterings, tips & more.

Come back tomorrow for the first art parts reveal...
it's cool...

be there or be square!

back to the studio to...
make art
wendy

15 comments:

jan metcalf said...

Excited for your new relesses....make art!

Scrapthat said...

Cool and can't wait to see! :)

Art By Wanda said...

I'll have to be there because I don't want to be square :-)) Will you also be taking orders for signed books again?

Heidi said...

art parts...oh my!!!!!

ellen vargo designs said...

I LOVE eP - Daisy is fabulous... I wish they had the "I Want It All" option for your stamps!

Anonymous said...

aww..how nice they will fit so many places! TYVM! would love that book..sight unseen! cuz I trust ya girly! luv your style! cant wait xo
cher

Tona said...

I'll see you tomorrow ;) I can't wait to see some more reveals.

Kathy JH said...

I wish I had had such a creative weekend! Lovin all of the new stuff and looking forward to more reveals. Will the book be at the stampaway convention in Cincinnati in August?

slbt17 said...

you are too cute!
I think you are having way too much fun with your job! (one who is feeling a bit jealous her job is not as fun!)
Good for you!
Sandra

Kathy Eddy said...

Woo-hoo, can't wait! Are you going to be offering signed copies here again?

Liz in MO said...

Oh my goodness, I can't wait to see your stamps and the book.

Anita said...

I love that you share so many ways to use the stamps. Have fun!

elearning software solutions finder said...

nice innovation... looks like you're having fun.. :)

Linda R said...

Good evening! So much new, so much fun. If we aren't going to Carson how quick and where do we get your book 3? I know I'll LOVE it. Stay inky, we love it.

SusanK said...

I've placed my order for all your sets - oh happy day! Can't wait for book 3 to be available. Counting the days.... Great release!