here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Another guest artist! It's Dolly, from Canada...


Here's the eye candy I received yesterday from Dolly. She was the lucky winner of the drawing for some Hero Arts stamps a few weeks ago.
Read the story behind this layout...it's so SWEET!! WARNING...Grab a kleenex~
Hi Wendy!!
As promised I inked up the Hero Art stamps AS SOON as they came!! Here is one example of what I made with them. I will have more but I was so excited to get this completed I just had to share it with you since you were in a big part my inspiration on this! I went a little grunge crazy! Okay LOL I went alot grunge crazy.
***
This is an important LO to me as it is the capturing of our baby's first heartbeat! So it had to be full of Ranger!! Ton's of grungeboard, stickles and ton's of distress inks. Of course you will find the new beautiful Hero Art stamps in there along with several other stamps. Also some Hero Art pearls that Shari sent along!!
***
Thank you for all your inspiration with the 3D grunge I had a blast with this!! And I LOVE the stamps that Shari sent (the card she sent with the stamps was the best smelling card I have ever received! and it was just beautiful!!)
***
Agree?? SWEET story??
Thanks Dolly, for sharing this with us. It looks absolutely WONDERFUL!! Baby congrats to you!!!
***
Tomorrow...another MUST HAVE tool. It's fun & not expensive...works like a charm...
See you then.
wendy

6 comments:

D's Paper Studio said...

This is way too awesome for words. Beautiful. Wendy, how you inspire us all.

Shari Carroll said...

Oh Dolly, this is just Beautiful!!! I love the colors you've used. I'm thrilled you are enjoying your goodies, and you've definitely put them to good use.
:o)

borcherding said...

HOLY FREAKIN' COW!!!! That is a BEAUTIFUL piece of art! Kuddos to Dolly on a WONDERFUL piece of work!!! :-) peace and blessing, Cindy B.

Cecile Nichols said...

Very nice, Dolly!! What a perfect spring piece of art!!

And, as Wendy said, Baby contrats to you!!

Cecile

Linda M. Cain said...

Way to go, Dolly!!!! Great job!
Linda Cain

D's Paper Studio said...

Another post.....Happy NSD!!!