here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Today's talk...newspaper & grunge

Sweet Stephanie sent me a copy of the article that appeared in the newspaper on Friday. I was very happy to see all the photos (except mine...YIKES...when did I get so old???)...I only expected one to be used. Thanks Stephanie. GREAT job!!


And if you missed the newsletter from Cloth Paper Scissors yesterday...here's the peek of a purse, I embellished with grungeboard. This is TOTALLY FUN!!!

There will be more info and a full photo in an upcoming issue of their newsletter. I don't have the exact date just yet.

The great small flower stamp is made by Art Gone Wild & it's one of the 4 flowers that are on the "wildflower cube". PERFECT for grungeboard!

That's it for today. Gotta make art & get some groceries...
Thanks for stopping by!
wendy

6 comments:

Sandy Wiley said...

that news article is so freaking cool! way to go wendy :)

Margie Higuchi said...

Congrats on that HUGE news article! LOL!!! It's cool, Wendy - just like you and your art! xoxoxo

Erin Glee said...

Yay, Wendy! That is a great looking page about Grunge and Ink with YOU on it! Congrats!

Is your DH still out walking around because " he can" or has the novelty worn off? Are his horses bak home ? I hope he is continually healing under your care.

Did you see over at Darkroom Door that they are opening sales to Canada & N. America (that's us!), so RETAILERS need to get into action.... i don't have a blog, but I stood on my roof for a while and yelled "Retailers: Please stock Darkroom Door!".... maybe you could get more accomplished than I did! Thanks!

Rachel Greig said...

Go you Wendy! That looks like such a cool article, and I LOVE the photo of you on the cover! :) Very creative (both the photography AND the subject matter!)

LOL about Erin's comment above!

D's Paper Studio said...

You're the tops!!!

Remeber I finally got ahold of some sheets of Grungboard and that stuff goes through the die cut machine and it embosses like a dream. I'm in love Wendy!!! You are such an inspiration.

missy j said...

Great photos! You look FABULOUS!
Missy