here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Monday, May 12, 2008

Headed to NY...



no...NOT ME...just my art!



This cute paper is by Jenni Bowlin, and it's on some Maya Road square banner pages and some chipboard houses from the Heart & Home tin. ( same houses that I used for my banner) These pages are the perfect size for cards. I like that they are strong & easily stand alone for display.




The inside...

More Jenni paper and Maya Road goodness..the key, rub-ons, ribbon, stamp & foundations rectangle...all Maya Road.



And, the back with more Jenni paper & more Maya Road chipboard & a button.....For some reason...this stamp always makes me smile. Seems like the perfect ending...

So it is...

The end!

wendy

3 comments:

borcherding said...

Me first?!! WOOHOO!! Such yummy goodness Wendy! I love it ALL!! Any idea on the dates for St.Louis?? I want to mark my calendar NOW! :-) Happy Tuesday! peace and blessings, Cindy

Linda M. Cain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda M. Cain said...

Good luck tomorrow. We'll be thinking about ya.
Bill and LInda