here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Thursday, June 11, 2009

2 with...one without...

flowers...that is!

So, you guys REALLY do read the goofy stuff I write.
That makes me laugh...

When I was teaching in SC a few weeks ago, a gal asked why I haven't posted any summer FLOWER shoes yet...

Then I got an email asking the same thing...

I would never want to disappoint my blog friends...

SO.................

I went shopping JUST FOR YOU!
Hey...I needed some photos to post anyway!

I made a quickie stop in the shoe department @ VonMaur before the bird class on Saturday...

I spotted these guys...



Hmmm...very comfy...with a flower or 3...

So I said..."do they come in black".

He checked & said "yes....we can order them for you. They should arrive in 6 weeks".

WHAT???????

Obviously he doesn't know that I have ZERO patience...
6 weeks?
Summer will be over!!!!!!!!!
He must be mad!!

So I bought the green...

Then I decided to see what I could find on the net...

I HIGHLY recommend zappos...

They had the black in stock...

I didn't pay for the quick shipping...
I thought I could survive the wait... 4-5 business days & get free shipping.

BUT...a few minutes after I placed my order...I got an email that said I would get QUICK shipping for free!
YIPPEE...

So the order I placed on Monday arrived yesterday...I'm impressed &...
they're BLACK!


The withouts...

these have no flowers but are way comfy...& they had my size @ Von Maur!
I'll be able to fly thru airports @ record speed...
I'm certain of that!




I'm not associated with zappos...yada yada...
but when I like something...

REALLY like something...
I tell everyone.

Somedays I'm a cheap date...
some days...
NOT!
oh well.........

make art!
wendy

6 comments:

Sharon Margiotta said...

Oh yeah .. gotta LOVE Zappos!! They make it so easy! Its amazing what a little retail therapy can do for ones spirits! Cute shoes, very cute!

Linda M. Cain said...

Flying through airports you definitely need comfy shoes. VERY cool....

Linda

Debby said...

Are you going to put some grunge flowers on your new shoes? They are cool by the way. I hate the airport shoe issues.

Daisy said...

Those summer shoes are totally you. We {heart} Zappos. They are super fast and you can find what you want in one place. Samantha always gets fun Converse shoes from Zappos. Being Filipino :), I personally swear that a new pair of shoes can make your day.

Chirpin Is Fun said...

Love your new shoes! I should have went shopping with you on saturday and bought new shoes, too!

D's Paper Studio said...

LOL Wendy I'm glad you found some shoes.

Debby L