here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

SHOPPING ALERT!

I have 2 shopping "scoops" for you...

One is for next month & one is for TODAY & Thursday!

Since I'll be gone for Maya Road's "virtual warehouse sale" on JULY 10th... I thought I'd give you advance notice. That way you can have your finger on "send" the minute the sale starts.

Each of the sale kits contain over $126 of Maya Road products and are on sale for $48.95.

Shipping is free in the US.

Sounds like a BARGAIN to me...

They have 5 different "kits"...so, if you order early and want more than one, you have a good chance of getting different...STUFF!

NEXT...............

This sale is for today & tomorrow only...

eclectic Paperie is having a 10% off sale in celebration of the Lakers win...

10% off your total purchase...

Just by entering the code...
GOLAKERS

I see LOTS of cool stuff in their store...

Now there are a few ways to look @ this info...

You NEED something...
You WANT stuff...
or as I tell Rick,
I'm just trying to help the economy.

Make our president PROUD!

Happy shopping...

It's a FACT...You NEED stuff to...

make art!
wendy

2 comments:

D's Paper Studio said...

thanks for the heads up on the sales. I'll be checking out Maya Road's sale for sure.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have just added your latest post "Studio 490: SHOPPING ALERT!" to our Directory of Shopping . You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory for getting a huge base of visitors to your website and gaining a valuable backlink to your site.


Warm Regards

Best Mart Team

http://www.bestmart.info