here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Friday, November 11, 2011

11. 11. 11 blog hop...



Veteran's Day...
a time to celebrate those
both past & present...
who risk their lives to keep us safe...

from the bottom of my heart...
to all who have served...

THANK YOU!

Ranger is participating
in the "Operation Write Home" blog hop...
appropriately scheduled to begin on Veteran's Day...

the starting point is HERE...
grab a beverage...

I think you'll find lots of inspiration...

after I hop...(lol...sounds like a pancake place)

I'll be working on the final details for my new GIFT line of with BLOSSOM BUCKET...

yesterday I got a few more sneak peeks of the prototypes from the new embellishment line...

let me just say...
YIPPEE!
one in particular, made me laugh out loud...
it's a little...funky...

ok...it's actually over the edge funky!
I can not wait to show you...

the new art parts are about finalized too...
I expect to start playing with them in the next week or 2...

another...
YIPPEE!

and after that, I'm headed to the studio
for more tissue wrap play...

I had a few questions about how this is different from "regular" tissue paper...

here's my take...

most importantly...
it's much stronger than "regular" tissue paper...
it takes "abuse" much better...

it has a sort of waxy finish...

it accepts color well...

and it is AWESOME when applied to art parts!

can you say addicting?
seriously...it's very fun stuff...

remember...
next week is the GREAT PUMPKIN CHALLENGE
on the Ranger blog...
it starts on Tuesday with...

OOPS...can't say! it's a surprise!

I'm anxious to see what "THE OTHERS" have created...
"the others" are some of Ranger's FAVORITE designers...

that's it for today...

have a great holiday weekend & I hope you can...

make art!
wendy
ps... GO BEARS!!!

6 comments:

Georgie Horn said...

Excited to see your embelly that made you laugh out loud!
http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2011/11/is-it-terrific-tuesday-and-another.html

Neil said...

Sounds like lots going on in your world, I'm looking forward to seeing it in future posts

SusanK said...

You hop, I hop, we all hop to the blog hop! Have fun in the studio and can't wait to see what you've been doing that you'll soon be sharing with us! Go Bears!

Helen said...

I hope you can share your peaks with us soon, cos you are mean to tease... have a creative weekend!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I off to hop! Can't wait to see the embellies and the pumpkins.

sue said...

Can't wait to see all your new stuff.