here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Saturday, November 19, 2011

the ANTIQUATED COLLECTION reveal...

FINALLY...

Lisa Pace is revealing her brand new stamp sets today!

HUGE congrats, MY FRIEND!
they were certainly well worth the wait...

let's start with my favorite first...



how about these beauties?


and these?


NO WAIT...the guy is MY FAVORITE!
what a cool dude!


and I LOVE this classy guy too!


the detail is amazing in these...


Lisa's stamps can be ordered from PINK PERSIMMON...

and I'm *thinking* she'll be posting LOTS of fun stuff

normally I cheer for Lisa from Illinois,
but right now I'm cheering from
with very inky fingers...

if you happen to be in the Madison area...
come see us @ the Alliant Energy Center...

I'm inking, stamping, misting & demoing there to...

make art!
wendy
ps GO BEARS!

7 comments:

SusanK said...

Wow, these are amazing and will fit in nicely with the Studio 490 stamps! You rock, Lisa!

jan metcalf said...

Nice to see you in Madison Wendy! Love watching you do your magic!! Thanks too for Clearly Art!

Dorothy said...

Wonderful stamps!!!
Again I am sorry I had to work today!
I would have loved to be in Madison

Marilyn L. said...

WOW! You are right about the incredible stamp sets. They are very much in line with your vision - a perfect fit!

sue said...

These stamps are awosom!!! I will have to check out her blo.

Tona said...

Wow, these stamps are fantastic!
Have fun getting inky :)

Anonymous said...

Lisa's stamps are wonderful!