here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Friday, November 18, 2011

the Great pumpkin challenge...

ends with...

the master!

and a SURPRISE designer!

pop on over to the Ranger blog & see how tim has transformed the same pumpkin we all got...
and also the super special designer too...

this week has been so fun & inspirational...

it's fun to see what happens when we all start with the same basic ingredient...

I think each designer's style was really evident for this challenge...

and...hmmm...what else?

OH...

come back tomorrow @ 3:01pm...
for the full reveal of Lisa Pace's brand new stamps...

they're called the ANTIQUATED COLLECTION...
you'll be impressed...

I almost forgot this...

THANKS for the friendly advice...

NOT to mention being a BEARS fan in Madison...
(the land of cheese...)

I got it!

my like are sealed...

have a great weekend...
grab some inks & some stamps...

and take time to...

make art!
wendy
ps...GO BEARS!

8 comments:

Helen said...

Today's pumpkins are so gorgeous too - and what a great surprise desinger, lol! Have a fabby arty weekend.

Cim Allen said...

You crack me up Wendy !! Have fun in cheeseland, wish I could go. All the pumpkins turned out so good .. I love the surprise designer too !!! Happy Friday :)

Julie said...

Wow! That is some pumpkin art! I'm trying to figure out how Tim manage to put those pieces of metal foil on the pumpkin without hurting the surface embossing design. I love it!

Debby said...

Have fun in the land of cheese! Hope to get some time to create with some art parts!

michelle said...

Love the pumpkins . . . thinking I might have to do this for next year.

Stay safe in the land of the cheese, , ,

sue said...

Happy Friday, getting ready to check out the Pumpkins.

Karen Goulet said...

Your pumpkin is beautiful! I love all the colours and backgrounds you used for the leaves and flowers. Karen :)

slbt17 said...

fun!
Sandra ltb