here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving & the dapper dude

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

today & EVERY DAY...

I'm especially thankful for my blog friends,
my BFF's (we texted yesterday, so you all know who you are),
my family and my business associates who have also become great friends...

I LOVE you all...

I always feel bad for turkeys on this day...
so this makes me laugh...


since my brother is soooo kind to us
& invited us to his home
& said I don't have to bring anything hard...
lol...
I seriously LOVE HIM!

I had time to play a bit last night...

I wanted to surprise Lisa with another project, using her new stamps...


I'm LOVING how well our things blend...

Lisa's stamps (on CFA), my art parts & stamps...

plus
tim's distress stickles, crowded attic papers,
grungeboard & Sizzix dies...

and of course it's all tied together with Ranger's ink...

here's a peek...




that yummy red is the

LOVE LOVE LOVE it LOTS!

ok...gotta run...

Rick & I both wish you a day filled with family, friends & great chow...
especially pie...

I'm happy to know that pie has no calories on holidays!
I read it on the net...
therefore, it MUST be true!

CHEERS...

tomorrow I'll

make art!
wendy
ps with my new stamps & art parts...
the art parts are here & the stamps arrive tomorrow!
yippee!

22 comments:

SusanK said...

A wonderful Thanksgiving to your and yours! Love the art - you and Lisa are going to kill my purse, I can see that. lol

Hels Sheridan said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and Rick.. .have a lovely day! LOVE your latest creation... tis gorgeous x

Kaz Hall said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you both! Love your Art Wendy!! AWESOME!

kazx

michelle said...

Happy Thanksgiving . . . love the art and the cartoon is just so funny!

No calories on Holiday let there be a holiday everyday!

Anonymous said...

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Helen said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you both, and hope you have a great time with your brother.
That guy is certainly dapper, and the festive berries suits him perfectly!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful day!!

Heidi said...

You are too funny!! You should come visit here...pie NEVER has calories at my house!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Kathy Eddy said...

Happy Thanksgiving Wendy and Rick. Was great to see you in Madison at the OOAK convention over the week-end.

Dawn's Creative Chalet said...

Wendy!
Happy Happy Thanksgiving!! I'm so loving my sweatshirt.. !!! I hope you have a fantabulous holiday!!! Hugs!

Tona said...

Love your project!
Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours!!!

sue said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you also. The dapper dude is very cool.

Lisa M, Pace said...

I need your brother's address... i gotta send that guy a thank you note for not making you slave away in the kitchen today. I LOVE this project. Thank you so much for showing off my dapper dude so beautifully.

Art By Wanda said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!! It has been a wonderful day with friends!!! Your piece is wonderful!!! The do go very nicely together!!!

Cher said...

oh happy holiday to you and yours as well...u have a wonderful family...enjoy them all! cannot wait for your reveal...dying to see it...xo

Gail Bales said...

Hope you and hubby Rick had a wonderful Thanksgiving at your brothers. Love the turkey cartoon. When I was cooking the giblets for the gravy and picked up the neck I said "Oh I am soooo sorry turkey"-lol. I feelbad for them too.
Hugs,
Gail in Oklahoma

Karen Goulet said...

Happy Thanksgiving. I love how your stamps and art parts can be blended with Lisa's stamps. I love the gentleman in red!
This is another wonderful creation Wendy. Karen :)

octlove said...

happy gobble day...just the excuse I need to eat all the pie I want:)

khushifairy said...

hahahah, that make me laugh too, usually turkeys are not that weird, eh?
anyway, about your card i just want to say that it would look much impressive without the two pink hearts.
valentine gifts pakistan
Gifts to pakistan

jan metcalf said...

You are so funny! Happy Thanksgiving, many blessings!

Debby said...

Love the new piece you created. Too busy cooking yesterday to read emails and blogs. Catching up today. Have a great weekend. Hope to have time to make some art.

Dorothy said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!