here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Another "use your scraps" journal

Just a little quickie post & 2 photos today.



Here's another version of the "use your scraps journal" class.





AND...



I DID..use my scraps.



See those numbers above "always flowers"???

They are the left over UPC codes from the Maya Road rubons sheet.



You've heard it before...WASTE NOTHING!

I LOVE it when things work!


Happy Thursday!

wendy

4 comments:

borcherding said...

YUMMY!!!!!!!!! I just love this little journals!! :-)

D's Paper Studio said...

I can't wait.......

I was designing for unKIT and I did not have anything in the package that satisfied me in stamping on my butterflies. So I pulled out the card back from the Puffy Letters...it was yellowish and dotted black. It was in the kit...so I figure it was fair game. LOL The butterflies turned out cute! LOL Make it work!

Ruby Craft said...

Beautiful! I love the way you layered the fragments!

Unknown said...

How cute!! I'm always talking about using all my scraps, so I love to hear that you sing the same song, Wendy!! heehee... love your journal!