here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Don't forget tim... and a Maya Road contest

Ok...just a reminder...

Get ready for the QVC shopping. Tim is on @ 3pm eastern TODAY!

I don't normally have the TV on during the day, so I had to set the oven timer to remind me. POOR OLD BRAIN of mine!

And...coming soon.........

A REALLY COOL MAYA ROAD contest. The DT just got the details today, but our lips are sealed. I'll post the info here as soon as it's OK.

BUT...let me just tell tell you...

REALLY GREAT PRIZES. You'll want to enter for sure.

Back to packing for the next adventure. I leave Thursday morning for A Scrapbook Store, in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina. The class kits are scheduled to arrive today. THANK YOU Mr. Fed-EX.....one less worry.

We're doing the Ranger distress ink technique class, the fragments "use your scraps journal" class and the holiday hanging. So...there will be plenty of inking, chipboarding and grunging too. Should be a very FUN weekend!

Oh...one more thing...
Think we'll use some studio490 stamps???
YOU BET!!

HAPPY SHOPPING!
wendy

3 comments:

Sudie said...

Wishing a good and safe trip. cannot wait to hear more details about Maya Road contest!

D's Paper Studio said...

I'm excited about your classes. Just a few days!

I waited for Tim to come on. He did a grand job. I wish they had not rushed him so much. Very very cool grungeboard album.

Margie Higuchi said...

Wanted to wish you a safe trip!!! Read the article on your scrapbook studio yesterday! VERY COOL!!