here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Thursday, September 4, 2008

I really did NEED this...

In addition to art stuff...I LOVE home decor. Look what I got...


It's a giant keyhole...black of course! This guy is over 14 inches tall...(ignore those toes...no time to edit the photo! ha!)

This is my Hobby Lobby find...and what a bargain @ only $10.00.

I have the perfect hanging spot for it...and since it's huge...that opening will be perfect for...

SNEAK PEEKS.

I bet you knew that was coming. I LOVE IT!!

This weekend is the start of a busy teaching schedule. There's something going every weekend from now 'til Thanksgiving. After that, I'll be home to get my CHA assignments done...more stamps...etc. Teaching resumes after CHA.

SO... New classes...new friends...spreading the joy of making art and using products from my favorite companies...(Ranger, Maya Road, Advantus & Stampers Anonymous). I am in heaven!

St. Louis or bust. Here we come...FOR KEEPS SAKE!
Get ready girls...We have a fun weekend planned for you!


Thanks for visiting!
wendy
ps...Grab some kleenex & head over to tim's blog. It's total drool material...GEEEEEEEEEEZ...this boy has wayyyyyyyyy too much talent. VERY COOL CLASSES.......For those of you living on the coasts...you are VERY LUCKY girls...and I live in Illinois...too bad!

4 comments:

borcherding said...

WOOHOO!! I am COUNTING the days until the weekend!!! See you Sunday Wendy!!!

Linda M. Cain said...

Power if back!!!! LOVE HL finds!!!!
Linda

D's Paper Studio said...

I love your key hole. You find the neatest things. You, Tim, and Ali can go to the flea market and come back with a work of art. LOL I'm looking forward to hearing a report of your trip.

Ryzmomplus2 said...

Love that key hole and I Love Tim's blog - thanks for the reminder in checking it out!