here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Yikes...it's Thursday already!

Where did Tuesday & Wednesday go????????

I have NOT been laying on the couch eating bon-bons. Believe me...BUSY is the word here...with a capital B. I'm up to my ears in kits, packing & shipping.

Now this is cooool.........

Debby Lewis got published and used some studio490 stamps.
Check it out!!



I'd say this is quite an honor...being on the Scrapbook retailers site.

CONGRATS DEBBY!!! Take a bow!!! It looks wonderful!

Thanks so much for sharing your art. Check out the site for all the ingredients Debby used on her layout.

Gotta run!
Have a great day!
wendy

4 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

WOW! Look at that layout...beautiful! Love how she incorporated your wonderful stamps in her creation!

Congrats on the write up in the Craft Stampers mag! VERY cool!

Can't wait to see the next round of stamps you created!

Sherri said...

very cute. the stamps are so inspiring! Can't wait til you get to Texas!

Sudie said...

Beautiful layout. I love how she used your stamps. Congrats on being on the SBR site! tfs.

D's Paper Studio said...

It's late, but BIG thanks for your wonderful comments.