here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Friday, September 12, 2008

Over the river and thru the CUTTLEBUG?

Yes...anything that is NOT moving is fair game in this house!
I LOVE this thing.

Here's a little peek of a new class...it's the Maya Road mini tab 3 ring book.



Small ='s TOTAL fun!

We'll get to use tons of distress inks...and a bunch of studio490 stamps too.

Here's the back cover...from plain jane to.............



COOL TEXTURE! How simple...I added vintage photo & black soot distress inks for a great vintage look.

Here's some news.............

I just heard that the ACRYLIC COVERS for studio490 stamps are now shipping from Stampers Anonymous. I'm so excited to see what cool ideas you have for personalizing them. Send me photos & I'll be happy to post them on the blog!

Well.......I'm supposed to be getting groceries.........but I'm headed back to the studio. I'm on a roll!

Have a wonderful ARTY weekend!
wendy

7 comments:

Sharon Margiotta said...

Very cool looking book! Love the back cover ... and those embossing folders!

borcherding said...

Seeing all of these wonderful creations makes me want to CREATE!! (and I'm SSSOOO jealous!!)! Have a great weekend!!

Lisa Pace said...

TOO COOL! I love what you created. I am so taking your class! I can't stand it.

Marlis said...

i so wish i could take any one of your classes! See, the embossing folders are way cool. and you have managed to take them to a whole other level! Congrats.

D's Paper Studio said...

This is awesome. I taught a stamping class last night....sold everyone some Studio 490 stamps. They are to die for ... still. I can't stop.

Escape said...

Love the way that worked!! I'm gonna have to try that when I get unpacked!! Where can I find the covers on the SA website? Thought that would be the fastest way to get them before we go. Thanks!!!

Linda M. Cain said...

VERY cool!!!! Love it all!
Linda