here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Monday, September 15, 2008

THANK YOU LINDA BROWN...and a peek

Thank you so much Linda!

I met Linda @ CHA in July. She came all the way from the UK, just to attend CHA & SHOP! We visited & talked about my stamps.

Look what she sent me...




A stamping magazine from the UK...

It was a THRILL to see this...



An ad with.................

studio 490 stamps!! YIPPEE! This arrived on Friday, so I got to take it with me to show Mr & Mrs Stampers Anonymous on Saturday.

In the article it says...
"Linda feels that these stamps are one of the most innovative products she saw @ the show".

As you can imagine...that TOTALLY made my day...make that the whole WEEK!!

Thanks again Linda for sending this!! Linda will have these instock @ her store.


On to some art...

On Friday I told you that I was "on a roll". I finally completed this Maya Road mini tab book. It's called "notes & quotes" & it will be a fun new class offering.

It's so loaded with chipboard, grungeboard, metal & "stuff" that it won't even come close to closing. Just what I like...loaded with goodies.

Here's a peek.


What I LOVE about this book, (in addition to the cute size) is that we'll make all the backgrounds using inks & stamps. There's only a tiny bit of kraft colored paper used for a few of the sayings.

That's the Monday update.
Time to make more kits.......
Enjoy your day!
wendy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very good......

missy j said...

very exciting. your little book looks great!
missy

borcherding said...

That little book looks YUMMY!! WOWZERS?!! An International celebrity!! Could you be any more important??? :-)