here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Thursday, April 23, 2009

flowers...more flowers...and stamps too

Remember this??

It's a photo of all the grungeboard/grungePAPER flowers that I made for tim's idea-ology booth @ CHA, this past winter.

I LOVED the look...the display was awesome...
if I say so myself!

I've been looking for something to display my flowers...
But I needed something a little more portable and it needed to be shippable...

Here's a Hobby Lobby find...



A mini dressform...
So...once again...
inspired by tim...
*
Now the FINAL tease about that basket
for the gals @ SCRAP ST. LOUIS...
*
There are 4 studio 490 sets in that basket...
and...
an autographed TIM TAG!
*
That's just the beginning of all the goodies...
I'm excited to see what the lucky winner thinks...
*
More stamp news...
studio 490 update...

*
I got the "proofs" for the CHA -Summer release..
which will be in July...
It's not the actual rubber...but the images via email...YIPPEE!!
*
So.....early next week I'll get them tweeked...
and then...
sent off to Zach for the finishing touches...
*
I'M very excited!!!
*
More flowers? YOU BET...
More giant backgrounds? YOU BET...
Some mini's?? YOU BET!
REALLY?
How small??
*
That's all I'm saying...
*
Rick is off to Fed-Ex this morning with 4 GIANT boxes of supplies & KITS for Buffal0 Stamps & Stuff...
*
We have 4 classes there and also a make & take on Friday evening...
*
We're planning a GREAT weekend...just for you!
If you're in the NY area...please stop by & say HI!
*
And now...
I'm off...
*
Meet me in St. Louie...it's a weekend FULL of...
Mak(ing) art!
wendy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the flowers on the mini dressform! Sweet!!

And more stamps coming from you? COOL! I need to get more now...lol Wish some place here in Columbus carried your stamps. Oh well ... can't have everything.

Anyway, have a great time in St Louis!

Elaine A said...

Wendy -

I saw the dress form when Tim did a video of the Winter CHA. Thought it was super then and still do. I love your new idea with the wire dress form also. AND how small is small, hmmm?

Elaine Allen

Mila said...

Hi Wendi,
sooo cute all your flowers and the dress form...great idea!
Have a great classes!
Hugs,
Mila

Unknown said...

Ooh ooh! Love the mini dress form! And I can't wait to see the new stamps . . . any sneak peeks on the horizon? Please? Pretty Please?

D's Paper Studio said...

Have a wonderful weekend Wendy and Rick.

Sue McGettigan said...

Love the wire dress form, I saw the original one at CHA and fell in love with it, love what you do with flowers and grungeboard/ grungepaper! Can't wait to see the new stamps, go Wendy!