here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Friday, April 17, 2009

more studio 490 and it's NOT my fault!

I took a few extra minutes on my (10 minute) lunch break the other day & found more studio 490 lovelies...

This was done by Glenda in the UK...
LOTS of studio 490 stamps...
I LOVE the color combo...

I rarely use purple...but when I see it used in my classes...
I LOVE IT...

Note to self...USE dusty concord distress ink......it's cool.

NEXT...
My friend Linda Cain took the bait & made this awesome metal embellishment...from another studio 490 stamp.
Pretty cool huh?
She's using it inside a journal...
simple & very effective...just the right touch...



And on the shopping scene...

When I was in Columbus, Ohio a few weeks ago...I shopped with Michelle, aka Mrs. Stampers Anonymous...

I rarely buy costume jewelry...but she made me do it!
Here's what she found in the BRIGHTON store...




Hmmm...they only had 2...she got one...I got the other...

Sorry Rick...It's NOT my fault!! Blame Michelle...

I've worn it several times to classes & it's funny...
someone always asks...did you make it?? It looks JUST like you!
Makes me laugh...
I think the design is very inspiring...hmmmmm...

THANKS MICHELLE! GREAT find!

Maya Road news...

I got a few BRAND NEW CHA-Summer things...OMG!!!!!

I about fainted...NO JOKE...to die for cool stuff...

I'd LOVE to show you, but it's in the contract...
KEEP YOUR LIPS SEALED!

So I will...But I'm just saying...

the stuff is REALLY AWESOME! I can't wait to play...

Time to pack up the supplies for tomorrow. It's another grunge flower workshop @ my LSS Scrapbook Friend'z, in Bloomington Illinois.

The last class sold out...so we needed to do another. Looks like I'm not the only grunge flower lover in the area...

So gals...prepare to get inky!

Have a GREAT weekend...
Remember to...
make art!
wendy
oh...one more thing...
I sent some preliminary studio 490 stamp designs to Zach, the computer genius for tweeking...yippee!
Now the wait to get them back...
They will be released@ CHA in July...or maybe Carson??

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time in Bloomington! I really hope to play with my Grunge this weekend. So many ideas, so little time ... ;-)

Ahhhh ... the Brighton store. One of my fav places at Easton.

Sharon Margiotta said...

Can I have that very cool bracelet when you tire of it?????? Please????

Unknown said...

questi fiori sono bellissimi , che carte o cartoncino vengono utilizzate ,
grazie May

Linda M. Cain said...

I LOVE the bracelet!!! It is SO you!

At least the sun is out and it's warming up for the classes this weekend...I'll be right behind you at Scrapbook Friend'z on Sunday!

Have a great class...it's a fun one...and yes...Concord Rocks!

Linda

Mila said...

So cute the bracelet!
Great Wendy!
'ntil next time,
Mila :)

D's Paper Studio said...

Awesome fun Wendy.