here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Monday, April 13, 2009

kits & forks

Since the "studios" issue, I've had lots of requests for more house photos...

The question is...
What does your house look like??

The answer...it looks like my art...

When we built our home, one of the things I really wanted was a large counter area...

believe it or not, I USED to bake...
LOTS of cookies...I LOVED it...

BUT...that was BS...(before stamping!).

Now, instead of the cookie counter...
we have a KIT counter...

Yep...that was the activity of the weekend & it will continue this week...

LOTS to get ready for classes...
this is the start of the Ranger techniques kits...

Thank God for that cookie counter...



At end of the counter is this...



See that old fork? I found it @ a flea market...
Rick asked what the plan was...

Why...FRAME it, of course!
What else would you do with a cool vintage fork?
it's ART~!




Check out the wallpaper...
like I said...
the place looks like my art.
Vintage photo??
Agree?


Back to the kits...
BUT...
I'd really rather...


Make ART!
wendy

4 comments:

Lynne Forsythe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynne Forsythe said...

Beautiful girl....if you get a moment...check out my blog...I used your Funky Flower Art stamps and made a cool Metal Flower!!!
http://lynneforsythe.blogspot.com/
Hope you had a wonderful weekend!!

Anonymous said...

I guess I've not checked your blog for a few days - just saw the cool techniques & all. Thank you for sharing so much!!

And your home! May I come live with you? *lol* Beautiful home, Wendy - I especially like the vintage-ness of it.

D's Paper Studio said...

You have a beautiful cookie counter. I need something like that. LOL