here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

going green...

actually...it's Maya Mist metallic turquoise!

Anyway...yesterday, while making kits for the classes this weekend @ Scrapaganza...

I punched out all these grungeboard circles from tim's shapes set and ended up with the stencil you see on the right.

Hmmm...the polka dot leftover was too cute to toss in the trash...

What could it be???


I layed it on a MRoad square banner page & misted it with turquoise Maya Mist...

I like it...
Next, I think I'll mist the grungeboard more...cut it up & use it for a border on something...
or...
maybe I'll save it & use it again with another mist color.
Ah...the possibilities...

I bet you'll see this base inked with a distress ink...most likely vintage photo...
Then I'll add a studio 490 grunge flower...

But first...
I better finish the kits...
then I can...
Make art!
wendy

ps...I asked Sue where she got the bird in yesterday's post...
I had no clue...she lives in the UK...
The internet sure makes this a small world...

No comments: