here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

MORE studio 490 sightings

I got an email from Sue Roddis yesterday, telling me that I inspired her. SWEET!

She saw this post...and it inspired her to make this cool critter...
I think the body is extra special with the added text.




I LOVE this!! She used my studio 490 funky flowers for tailfeathers...and she also added the leaves from the Life and Art set.

Doesn't she look comfy sitting in her nest?

BEWARE! These birds are addicting!



The funky flowers also make a cool HAT.

And here you see that Sue again used the leaves to embellish her art base.



This is awesome Sue!! Thanks for sharing with us!

And this was an unexpected sighting for me too...
I had no clue how happy it would make me to see others use my stamps.

It's EXCITING!

Bonnie Egenton, Ranger's Marketing Director, did 2 videos and used my stamps to demo some Perfect Pearls techniques. YIPPEE!!

The Ranger site is loaded with tons of FREE info & videos.

Check it out...

I'll bet you'll be inspired to...

Make art!
wendy

4 comments:

Lisa Pace said...

You so have me wanting to make one of these birds... maybe this what I will do with all my extra time. Your stamps are the best!

Sue said...

Wendy, I am so surprised and CHUFFED to see my bird on your blog!!
I love Studio 490 stamps and it was such fun using them for my bird!!
Thanks again for the inspiration.......Sue

Cecile Nichols said...

Sue, what a fantastic bird! You did a great job with all the details and the cup and saucer! I don't usually think of altered art as being pretty, but she's actually pretty. (I mean that in a good way!) She looks like a well dressed little bird, in all her finery, settling into her very clean nest, maybe waiting for the gents to fly by. And the cup and saucer were both such great ideas. Wow! VERY NEAT, Sue! Thanks to you and Wendy for sharing!

Cecile

Sue said...

Thanks for the compliments Lisa and Cecile. Glad I could let you see that altered art does not have to be messy and dark, it can be more controlled and clean looking!!
Sue