here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Some things never change...and some do

One of the things I worked on yesterday was updating my bio for.....??

There were several easy questions...

The question I needed to find the info for was ...

any contests that I've won. hmmm...

I've only entered one contest...now I had to find the date.

I guessed how long ago it was...

2 years? A little more??

Looking thru old photos...I found this...




This card won first place in the 2005
Hero Art's Hearts & Love contest.

What??

2005?? Really? Time flies when you're making art!

My point here?

4 years ago...

flowers and vintage photo...

Some things never change!

BUT........
some things DO change.



Here's a few questions for you...

When is a flower NOT a flower??
When is a leaf NOT a leaf?


Stay tuned and...

Make art
wendy

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I always am inspired by your art, Wendy! And, yes, time does fly!

Linda M. Cain said...

I took your class on that card in Bloomington...yes time does fly!
That's still a terrific card.
L

Sherry Cheever said...

Wow I love that card and I so wish you had a class closer to me.

A flower is not a flower when it is the feathers for a bird's tail or a tail for a fish.

A leaf is not a leaf if it is the wings on a bird or fins on a fish.

D's Paper Studio said...

I like your card. I know of a bug that is called a leaf bug.

Linda Broom said...

That's so funny...I was in that class too! I fell in LOVE with Wendy and her talents that very day. I still have the card I made in class hanging on the bulletin board in my craft room! What a hoot! Linda (2)