here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Scrap St. Louis peek...and another one too

One of the most FUN things on my TO-DO list, was to design my project for Scrap St Louis. I had a blast...

I Love the colors...they're perfect for spring!
WAIT...I'll always LOVE these colors...who am I kidding?




This tiny peek shows products from 3 of my sponsors...

Maya Road, Ranger and Stampers Anonymous...

BUT...there are some things that you can't see...just yet...

the goodies from tim holtz idea-ology and ...

a very cool new trinket from Ranger.

hmmm...I wonder what the rest of this looks like.........

I think there are just a few open spots.

So...

I hope you can...
meet me in St. Louie...and we'll...

Make ART!
wendy
Don't go yet!!!

ps...here's another little peek of a brand new class...

TOTALLY different...

TOTALLY inked, grunged, stamped, embellished to the max,
altered fun!



Barbara scheduled this workshop for the gals @
The Stamping Place
in Columbia South Carolina....just yesterday.

4 comments:

Sue Amour said...

Hi Wendy, was just blog hopping and thought you might like to check out a blog I found which has a superb photo of the dummy with your flowers on at CHA. It's rachelgreig.typepad.com/thedarkroom/ it's the entry for Feb-3-2009 entitled CHA.
I've been lurking for ages on your blog and love all that you do.
Sue in the UK.

shermala said...

I love the colors too! I am so excited to meet you at Scrap St Louis!

D's Paper Studio said...

I love your sneak peeks. I would love to see more for the one at The Stamping Place!!!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Hey there Wendy!!! So nice to see some up coming stuff! :)

Soooo want to come stamp in my studio once you are done teaching in Columbia? Then we can hit the beach and spend some time on the boat if you want too! :) I live just about an hour and a half from Columbia! :)

K