here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Thursday, March 19, 2009

I told you she was cute...and an idea-ology peek

Here's Samantha...the 12 year old guest demo artist in Carson this past weekend.

She's cute, smart & very sweet...and she's a GREAT stamper too.
*
Samantha made some wonderful studio 490 grungePAPER flowers...
*
Her mom Daisy, stocks the stamps in her store...
Nice & convenient for her living in California...she picked up her order right from Ted & has them in stock.
Ah...........fresh rubber!
*
Next is a little...very little peek.
I sent this off to a friend yesterday...
so I don't want to spoil the surprise.
*
The background is the studio 490 bingo stamp...stamped on Maya Road's scallop journaling coaster...
*
I see lots of tim's idea-ology goodies...
*
Just as soon as I hear the box arrived...I'll show the whole piece.
*
Off to the tax lady today....YUCK!
That's @ the top of the UGLY list!
lunch...
Then home to...
make art!
wendy

2 comments:

D's Paper Studio said...

you meet talented people of all ages. I know she is going to love your gift. I can't wait to see the whole thing. Our Michaels has just started carring Tim's Ideology and today I went a bit nuts. LOL

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Oh what a cutie Samantha is! My own Samantha is 11 - and also loves all things in my crafty room!!!

Fun fun fun...

OK.. Did you just call your tax lady Ugly??? LOL!!!


Have a super duper day Miss Wendy!!!!