here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Timi, Emily & Samantha...

Phew...what happened to Tuesday??

It's gone...I was very BUSY here...and I accomplished a lot...
just NOT a blog update...YIKES!

Today I'm sharing art from friends...

Timi Taylor, co-owner of For Keeps Sake in St. Louis, brought her studio 490 acrylic storage cover to show me...

Sit down & take a look...WOW!
I LOVE it because it's full of grunge, studio 490 stamps and graphic 45 papers.
Just my colors too...
THANKS Timi...It's PERFECT!



Now if you're a blog friend, you have heard me talk about my new little friend Emily. She's 8 years old.

Emily sent me a photo of a fragments journal that she made for her teacher, who is retiring.

How CUTE is this??? I REALLY like all the embellishments.

My motto is...

If one is good...20 is better!
I see Emily agrees.
What a wonderful keepsake!
GREAT JOB Emily.



And this is from 12 year old Samantha. You must watch her video.

Her mom is co-owner of eclecticPaperie...a GREAT online store...

What a fun technique...it's actually a BLAST.

I HAD to say that...I KNOW it's corny...

This technique blasts canned air on alcohol inks...get it??

Daisy said that Samantha chose the music for the video...and did the demo.

You'll LOVE it...guaranteed.
I am TOTALLY impressed!
Keep up the good work Samantha!

Here's the You-Tube link.


That's it for today...

More packing, more kits and then I might get a little time to...
Make art!
wendy

4 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

I just love what others do and think with your products! These creations are just wonderful :0)

Just got back from watching Samantha's video = WAY COOL! LOL!!

Keep sharing with us...I have now a few ideas to play with - thanks to the ladies & you, Wendy!

Lori said...

So glad you are sharing what others do with your stamps, I'm lovin' the sets I have! One of these days I'll get around to sending some pics!

Linda M. Cain said...

Great stuff!!!!

Linda

Michele said...

I love checking out your blog too and I love it when you show other folks' work. These projects are awesome and Samantha's technique is so clever!