here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Monday, April 20, 2009

Samantha Sparks...and Scrap St. Louis peek...

You may remember this post.
It's where I introduced you to a young artist, I met in Carson California.
Her name is Samantha Sparks and she is 12 years old...

Here we are below...she's demoing studio 490 grunge flowers...@ the convention.




I'd like to show you her latest creation....take a look...
Is this not THE COOLEST tag ever?

I LOVE the colors...and I LOVE her choice of stamps.
She's GOT class!



Yes...the back is PERFECT too!




Samantha will be doing videos to show different stamping techniques, for her mom's store...eclectic Paperie.

I'll let you know just as soon as they are up & running.

I don't want to miss it.

THANKS SOOOOO MUCH Samantha, for sharing your art.
GREAT JOB!

Next stop for me in this art adventure...
Scrap St. Louis...this weekend!

Hmmmmmmm...what's this? What could it be??



Looks like a gift basket for some lucky chick...in St. Louis...

I see LOTS of stuff... from tim holtz idea-ology, Maya Road, Ranger and STAMPS from Stampers Anonymous....
How many sets??????????????

More than 1..?? CERTAINLY...more than 2??? You bet!!

Come back tomorrow...I'll show more...

And if you have a minute...

PLEASE leave a comment for Samantha! THANKS...

Make art
!
wendy

18 comments:

Kathy Eddy said...

That's a gorgeous tag and I just love the colors! She is going to be a wonderful artist someday. ctually, she already is! Keep on making art Samantha! Can't wait for your videos. Kathy Eddy

Anonymous said...

How awesome to see a 12 year old with such beautiful creativity! Samantha - can't wait to see the videos!

Nancy Lynn said...

WOW Samantha your tag is really awesome. You really do great work. I can't wait to see your videos. You Rock Girl. You are a great artist already. Nancy Lynn

KAT said...

Samatha you are a cutie with such talent! Your tag is a beauty! Keep on stampin girl friend!!!

Elaine A said...

Wow Samantha -
Your work is outstanding, you put me to shame! I just love what you did with the tag and the colors are just so fresh. You are amazing! Way to go!

Elaine Allen

Kim said...

Samantha, I love your tag!! I can't wait to check out your videos!!

2amscrapper said...

Samantha, you are one fantastic artist! I'm looking forward to learning a lot from your videos.

D's Paper Studio said...

Samantha what a great job you did. Every part is awesome.

Tamikko said...

Beautiful tag Samantha!! Love green, love butterflies! You have a great eye for the whimsical.

Linda M. Cain said...

SAMANTHA ROCKS!!!! I see a future stamp star on the horizon!!

You go, girl!

Linda Cain

Tina said...

Samantha I have one word for ya..YOU HAVE TALENT..ok 3 words, but you go girl..keep it up and you could go far in the scrapin world :)

Linda said...

Samantha-what fabulous work you do! Stay on it, kiddo!

Beate said...

Samantha, your tag is just tooo cute! Way to go! I love the polka dots :)

Colleen said...

Samantha, you are way so talented. I can't wait to see what kinds of things you begin designing for the crafting world. Way to go girl.

Margie Higuchi said...

WOW, Samantha! Great work...can't wait to see your video :0) Keep on sharing your talent!!

Joyce said...

I was just telling a friend that I wished I had started creating art a long time ago. Kudos to your Mom for letting your creative spirit fly. Your art work is inspiring.

Daisy said...

Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts!
Special thanks to Wendy
I'm working on the videos now
Hope you like them!

<3<3<3
-Sam

Anonymous said...

Samantha is so very talented and she is awesome on her videos!
Love your stamp sets!

Sunflower Hugs