here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

2 on Tuesday...again...

2 NEW stamp sets that is!

first up is...

"rubber stamp art"...

here's my quick thoughts on these...

yippee...another ruler stamp...
this is the widest of the 3 ruler stamps, & it has a coordinating art part...
Fred B Tidy...can easily be used alone...
I used it on a art parts umbrella...
B TIDY would be fun to use with a messy child photo...
too bad I don't scrapbook...

"disclaimer"...
it just states a FACT...
hmmm...
looks like it fits the art parts book plate...
just stamp, then trace around the outside of the bookplate frame...
and cut inside the lines for a perfect fit...


"collector's edition"...
use as the title...
or on the back of your project...
or, use "edition" with a number...

"keep calm"...
everywhere you shop there are a million variations of this saying...
I thought STAMPERS should have their own...
with CHA fast looming...
I think I'll stamp it & wear it around my neck...
as a reminder to KEEP CALM...

"stamping diva"...
a cute mini stamp that says it all...
it's small & good for ATC's...

"I had NO clue"...
LOL...I think STAMPERS can relate to this...
buy one stamp = HOOKED big time!

I used it yesterday on the new large art parts HAND...
here's a very tiny peek...



"art is cheaper"...
just a fun statement...

"notes to self "...
perfect for a journal or mini book...
I had a specific project in mind when I designed this guy...
coming soon, to a blog near you...

"I collect"...
another FACT...

and the RUBBER STAMP ART storage sheet looks like this...



on to #2...

this one is called ...
"for the arts"...

"shoe prints"...
a fun border for guy projects...
works horizontal or vertical...

"newspaper guy"...
he is reading a paper called "the arts"...
he has a coordinating art part...it's in the set I have already showed...(mustaches, men & more)...

"shoe company"...
another find from a vintage 1901 magazine...
I like the font & it's a good filler stamp...

"cincinnati shoe co"...
another stamp from the same vintage magazine...
another good one for filling spaces in a background...

"blackola"...
yep...from the same magazine...
cute embellishment...
just use a circle punch...

"acting normal"...
I LOVE this for altered art fun...

and "the journey"...
I just like this saying...
simple as that...

and here's what FOR THE ARTS looks like...



NEXT...
say HELLO to...

ART PARTS WINGS...

there are 3 sizes of wings in this new set...
one PAIR of large...
one PAIR of medium sized...
and 2 PAIRS of the mini...

for a total of 8 pieces...

use them as a pair...
or use just one...

they are also sized to be layered...

stamp them with any background stamp, for unlimited possibilities...
use distress ink on them, mist them with tim's Adirondack color washes...
paint them...
cover them with paper...
use distress stains...

OMG...

FINALLY...we'll have ALL the stain colors...

that SECRET about killed me...
I wanted to shout it from the rooftop the minute I heard the NEWS...

the distress stains are the reason I decided to design the large art parts frames...

because the stains make it so simple & quick to get the base coat of color on large pieces...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE them...

enough about the stains...
I *think* you got the idea! LOL...

here's Simply Wings...


ok...that's the 2 on Tuesday post...

I hope you like these 2 new stamp sets & the new art parts wings too...

I still have 3 more new stamp sets & 3 more art parts to show you...
so that puts the finale on Friday...

THANKS again for your sweet comments...
I sincerely appreciate them...

I'm headed to the studio to...

make (CHA) art!
wendy

45 comments:

Helen said...

Wendy, you have done it again. Once more I need the darn lot..... loving these stamp sets today, especially the first one.

Primitive Seasons said...

Wendy you have outdone yourself with these new releases. I love them all. I'm keeping a list for an order and I think I'm taking on a new occupation----bank robber!!!

Mary
www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com

2amscrapper said...

lovin' everything!

Cim Allen said...

I love the Rubber Stamp art set, so far it has to be one of my top faves ! The wings are so cool too, the possibilities !! Thanks Wendy !

Kathy said...

Love love love it all!!

Candy C said...

Oh wow!!! I LOVE the new stamps sets! Those are must haves!!! Really really neat and so versatile! Love the wings Art Parts, too!! <3 Candy

Scrapthat said...

Super cool Wendy!
As much as I love the stains...I think my pocket book will have to go with one at a time as needed...Like PICKET FENCE for a start! LOL

Debby said...

Cool new stamps. Love the one about just buying one stamp and then you are hooked. So true. The wings are really neat too. Can't wait to see the rest and then to be able to get them will be the challenge!

Art By Wanda said...

I bet it was really hard not to tell about the stains!!!! And you've probably been playing with them all... you lucky duck!!!! More wonderful stuff!!!!

Theresa said...

WENDY WENDY WENDY!!!!! I AM LOVING the stamps and the ART PARTS!!! WINGS! WHO CAN'T USE WINGS?????? OMGOSH! OMGOSH! OMGOSH! How soon can we get these????????? Love 'em!

france papillon said...

Lady Wendy, will you please stop being so over the top creative? i'm killing my keyboard drooling all over it everytime i check out your new releases!

Heidi said...

i am so excited for all these stamp sets!!! And the art parts !!! When will they be available???...I can't wait that long!!!!

Elaine A said...

I'll take one of everything - thank you!

Elaine Allen

Juel said...

What seriously wonderful stuff!!

ellen vargo designs said...

Hello "Your Royal Awesome-ness"... (haha) You're killin' me! Love all these too! Better keep my day job to fund all my stashly purchases!!! LOL!

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG!! Woman how am I EVER going to pick my FAVORITE!! =)
You are sure making this release REALLY AMAZING!! I can't seem to decise which set is my FAV and then you show us MORE!! AHAHAHAHAH!! Whats a STAMPER to do!!?? Well I LOVE them all!! =)
Something my husband won't need to hear me say!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS DAY!!
(I'm almost afraid to see what's next) =)

Vic said...

For the Arts!! I love the shoe prints! (Well, I really love it all!) LOL

Sharon said...

Wendy...the first stamp set can't be blown up like your other ones(easier to see and Frank copies it for me so that I can keep track of what I have and what I want...). So, please put the link in?

Looking forward to all of the releases...now where is that winning lottery ticket? What, I didn't buy one?...I spent the money on stamps. Well, stamps are a sure thing...maybe there's a saying in there...

Lori said...

Oh my, these are all fabulous!

Dawn B. said...

Oh Wendy! These are totally cool! Again, u have outdone yourself! I must have each and everyone of them! :-)

rhonda said...

Wendy I am loving it all!

Kristy Hansenwi said...

The rubber stamp art set will be a wonderful set to own. I like the ruler a lot. I'm so glad you are coming up with such great new stamps. ksh

Kaz Hall said...

*sigh* More yummy things to sit and drool over......wings!! I adore those wings!! Love all of the stamps too......peeping through my fingers

Gillian .... said...

I MUST I MUST I MUST I MUST I MUST I MUST have these, you are a star Wendy, too excited about these wings.

fozzieb713 said...

I love the feet. To cute!

Etta said...

They are ALL wonderful, but the "I HAD NO CLUE" is sooooooo YOU!!! Still LOL!!!

Tona said...

2 more fantastic stamps sets! I think I better start stashing some money away lol.

grandmabertie said...

I love the new stamp sets and the beautiful wings. They are different from wings by other artists/companies. They are so cute and whimsical. Love them! The new stamp sets are so great. Love the newspaper guy.

Dorothy said...

OMG!!! I love these!!!!

Mary Luxa said...

Oh, for crying out loud,
Wendy - - - You get the "Enabler of the Year" award. (Tim Holtz got it last year) Love, love the sayings -

smokeysmom said...

Another two stamp sets to add to my list! You're killing me here sista!

slbt17 said...

Wonderful!
you are so lucky to be doing something you love!
Sandra ltb

Creative Tara said...

These are freakin' awesome... like you said, I had NO CLUE! But what a wonderful addiction it is :)

Cher said...

luv these for certain...will have all your new stuff for sure, in time...Read about your BIL...please know we are rooting for good things to happen...keep us posted...candles lit and special prayers for him and your family..xo cher

Dawn said...

OMG the set with the sayings is GREAT!!! I NEED it- cant wait to get my hands on this set! Thanks Wendy! Hugs from the beach
Dawn in SC

Mo said...

In love with the guy reading the paper(and all the other stamps). Totally fun.

texasbarb said...

LOVE the new stamps!!! Can't wait to get my inky fingers on them!!!

Winnie said...

Those stamp sets had me chuckling! Especially the ones about stamping. They will get lots of use....I love the Keep Calm one too as that saying is always in the British tea shops (different meaning of course).

jan metcalf said...

WOW What a release! Awesome!

Wendy Jo said...

Thanks for feeding my addiction.

Carol W. said...

You are really out doing yourself! I love and want it all! Fabulous job!

StampDancer said...

This is great - that guy looks so intense! Love it.

SusanK said...

You've gone and done it again!!!

Carla said...

Happiness viewing all the new goodies..xo

Anonymous said...

A friend of mine who work in Indian Pharmacy recommend me this blog and now I realize why he recommended me this blog because it's perfect, I'd like to read more entries about this blog.