here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Thursday, July 7, 2011

speaking of art...

I have more new stamps & art parts to show you again today...
yippee!

let's start with NEW studio 490 STAMPS...

this next set is the title of today's post...

"speaking of art"...

at the top is a "pen nib"...
it's stretched to make it about 1 1/2 inches long...
you'll see that it has a coordinating ART PART...

"limited edition art"...
I like this as the title for a project...
or stamp it on the back of your art...
the perfect spot to sign your work...

"big girl panties"...
some days are good...some days NSM...
like the stamp says...
deal with it! LOL...
I CAN NOT wait to see what blog friends do with this one...

"official rubber stamp collector"...
pretty much says it all...
we may as well tell the world what we do...

"field notes"...
fun to use as the title of a mini book...
or use just the word "notes"...

"some assembly required"...
I see this used to add some humor to our art...
I had fun with this one!

"the pencil"...
this pencil stamp also has a coordinating ART PART...
stamped in archival then inked in any color...it's stinkin' cute!

"artist definition"...
this guy is 3 x 4 inches & defines who we are...
it's sized for the front of a card or I love it as a background, stamped several times on a larger base...
there are lots of words in this stamp that can be used individually...

this also makes a good sign for your studio or work space...


"speaking of art"...


next up is another art parts set...

this set is "tools for art"...

on the left are 3 art parts rectangles, each a different width...
there are coordinating RULER stamps coming in a reveal soon...
they are all different & they are sized for a perfect fit...
these pieces are also great to stamp with any background stamp to create a dimensional border...
or cover them with patterned paper...

in this peek...I used them to make a shelf...

also in this package are 2 art parts scissors...
which have a coordinating stamp shown in this post...
I like to paint them with a metallic paint dabber, then stamp with jet black to add the detail...

next...2 thimbles...
they too have a coordinating stamp...
see more in this post...

and to the right are the 2 pen nibs which fit the stamp shown in the set above...

last...
those 2 little spools fit right on the label stamp I showed in this post...

just ink the label stamp...
lay it on your table...
then press the art part onto the INKED stamp, for perfect placement...

and the package looks like this...

ahhhh...
it feels sooooo good to finally be able to show you what I've been working on...

that's it for today...

thanks so much for stopping by!
if YOU want to speak to me about art...
I'm waiting...

now for me...
it's back to the studio...
I gotta...

make art!
wendy

33 comments:

Dorothy said...

Wow!! It's all fantastic Wendy!! Thanks!!!

Scrapthat said...

Fantastic and LOL! I can't wait to see what will be done with that big girl panties stamp as well! LOL
TFS!

Hels Sheridan said...

oooh more loveliness... love those new words... big girl panties... made me hoot lol Thanks for sharing again!! x

connier said...

Love, love, love the new samp set. Can't wait to see the ruler stamp that matches the art parts. I've been waiting to see that since you started the sneek peeks.

Helen said...

Oh, I love these new art parts too - needless the stamps are great too, esp big girl panties.... too funny.

SusanK said...

I think I need a bib...got some drool on the keyboard! lol

Rene' said...

Fantastic stuff there Wendy!! Can't wait to get creative with all your new things!

Marijane said...

My Art Parts "stash" got off to a slow start but I'm thinking that it's really going to be taking-off with this release! So far I will have them all, thank you.

Theresa said...

The teacher in me is loving today's peek! These stamps and art parts are so cute!!!

Primitive Seasons said...

I have a drawer in my plastic storage tower for art parts and now I'm going to have to make a second drawer for these! This is the best release yet Wendy! I can't wait!

Mary
www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com

Debby said...

These are some great stamps. Each day there is another set that I have to have. The art parts are great too. Can't wait to see the ruler stamps that go with these!

ellen vargo designs said...

Another must have stamp set!! And the coordinating art parts are... well... *AWESOME* !!! I can already see I'm going to have to re-organize all my "Wendy stuff" to make more room! Loving this release! Better start saving my pennies!

Wendy Jo said...

I spied some of these in a previous sneak. I'm all gaga and giddy over this announcement.

Anonymous said...

Again, lovin' everything! Looking forward to getting my family stuff settled so I can get back home and make art too!

jan metcalf said...

So many great components, it is difficult to chose what one needs first!

Karla Anderson said...

Love these art parts.I can think of so many fun things to do with these. Great release!

Gillian .... said...

Adding them all to my wish list ... errr it's getting very big now lol, keep them coming THE Wendy Vecchi.

2amscrapper said...

great reveal! I need that "field notes" stamp right now--. This set has a super collection of phrases. We should have lots of fun with it!

Art By Wanda said...

I wish it was back to the studio for me instead of back to the shop to weld!!!! At least it's a little cooler outside today... yay!!! Love the new stamps and art parts!!!! Can't wait to make art!!!

Vic said...

Great stuff there! Thanks for another great peek!

rhonda said...

Wendy I just love that new stamp set! Love CHA time!

michelle said...

You are just outdoing yourself . . . hello how I am going to know where to start my shopping?

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG!! What a fun collection!! I see alot of things for all of these stamps and art part pieces!!
WOW!! I will have fun saving for these!! THANKS for sharing and I can't wait to see your ACTUAL ART!! Have a FABULOUS DAY!! =)

Diana said...

this collection has one of my favorite sayings "just put your big girl panties on".. i love it!!!
(okay not exactly but still.. close enough!)

Karen Goulet said...

Hi Wendy! Your stamps and art parts really speak to me and I love that! The scissors, the thimbles, the nibs...oh my! It is all just so wonderful.
Thanks! Karen :)

Kristy Hansenwi said...

I want the new stamp set. Love the pen/nibs. I hope they hit the LSS soon so that I can hurry down and get some of these new goodies. ksh

scrappin-scrappin said...

Big girl panties, love it!! These are going to be so much fun to play with!! Awesome job Wendy!!

TheLastOfNine said...

Love the panties!!
Gloria

slbt17 said...

wow ... again.
Sandra ltb

Lori said...

More great stuff! Holy cow, this release will be SPECTACULAR!
p.s. where's my motorcycle? lol!

salamanda said...

Love the stamps and art parts - the pen nibs are so versatile.

Angie said...

Hee hee hee...feeling inspired already! AWESOME fun stuff here, Wendy! You ROCK the Big Girl Panties! (Can't wait to show my kids that OTHER--aka 'normal'--people use that phrase!!) Time flies, but not when you're waiting for the new Wendy goodies...

Thanks for more creative fun!!

Wilma said...

O wow , just love it!!!!