here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Saturday, January 7, 2012

it's getting closer...

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

it won't be long now!

new stamps & art parts start debuting
on Monday January 9th...

Blossom Bucket embellies
on Tuesday the 10th...

the reveals will continue
Monday thru Friday

until I leave
for CHA...
on the 27th...

Since Cindy is @ Market in Madison...
I *think* she'll be too busy to notice that I accidentally posted another peek...

this is a good one (or more)...
you'll figure this out!



and this is a little peek @
the Blossom Bucket/studio 490 ad...

REALLY good peeks here too...

what do you see?



have a GREAT Saturday!

I'm headed to the studio to get inky &...

make (CHA) art!
wendy

14 comments:

Diana said...

how very exciting!! and i played yesterday and i created art with my art parts!! LOVE it

Wilma said...

So exciting.....!!!!!

Georgie Horn said...

This is very enticing! Can't wait to see the big reveal!
http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2012/01/its-dik-and-dot-oh-my.html

scrappin-scrappin said...

Looking good, can't wait for the full reveals to start!! I'm sure they are all awesome!!

Cim Allen said...

I can't wait till Monday !! I need more art parts and the embellies sound perfect ! have a great weekend Wendy

sue said...

Monday can't come to soon. I see a house and maybe a window. Such fun.

Martha Richardson said...

I will be at CHA...what booth will you be at because I can't wait to see all the gorgeousness. Will you be selling your book...still looking for Vol. 1, I know someday I will run across it!

SusanK said...

I see lots of creativity and new stuff I gotta have! Can't wait!!!!

Heidi said...

Again...tease! But a bigger tease this time.

Helen said...

Love today's peaks - is that the new book??? Have an arty weekend.

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Yummo! I can't wait to see more!

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

you are a tease...

susan s.

slbt17 said...

I think I am going to be in trouble .... better start saving my money ..... big time!
Sandra ltb

Anonymous said...

Fun stuff!!