here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Thursday, November 27, 2008

FINALLY..........I can share some exciting news...

I am honored & so TOTALLY excited to share this news........

I'll be joining tim on an exciting ARTFUL VOYAGE in Mexico, October 11-18, 2009.




Can you imagine...SUN, Sailing, SAND & ART all in one place?

We'll leave Los Angeles on October 11 and we'll be visiting these ports...

Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta.

You'll find all the juicy details and important info on the Scrapmap site.

I have been TOTALLY excited since I first talked with tim several weeks ago......but then...

Last weekend in Wisconsin I visited with some people who cruised with tim to Alaska, earlier this year. The stories they told...the attention to detail...the surprises...the arty workshops...EXACTLY what I LOVE!

Now I'm jumping out of my skin with excitement. SERIOUSLY!
I can't even sleep...check the time of this post!

Want to know all about the workshops & special stuff??

HA!! NEVER!! We want you to be SURPRISED...

So...my lips are sealed...but I know for sure this will be quite the art adventure and you don't want to miss it!

I hope you can join us on the ARTFUL VOYAGE in MEXICO...
so we can...

MAKE ART!

Happy Thanksgiving!
wendy
ps..YIPPEE...Rick is going too...He's my assistant! FUN!!

OH...one more thing...(see above)...there is no mention of cooking, cleaning...or work.
This will be a totally creative fun adventure!

I hope to see you in LA... waiting on the dock @ 5PM...on October 11, 2009.


.

12 comments:

Rachel Greig said...

Well holy cow - that's going to be one super dooper cruise and art journey!!! Woo hoo!

Linda M. Cain said...

WHAT THE HECK ? I saw the time of your post and thought...she's never up till this time!!!!!
WOW! What fun, and Rick too!! What more could a girl ask for?
Yippee!
Linda

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Get OUT! How awesome!!! That is super duper duper exciting!!!!!
Now I have to figure out how to go!!!!!

Nancy Lynn said...

I can't wait to meet you Wendy. The Alaska cruise was so great and I know this one will even be better with you on it too. And to think that Jaci has already reported that is is almost half filled. I will be at the dock too waiting for the fun to begin. Nancy

D's Paper Studio said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations on being the guest artist. I'll have to put this on my wish list with Santa.

Erin Glee said...

I've already asked Santa, and he said it's not on his list for this year.... not even putting down a $100 to hold a spot. I'm planning to create an Artful Journey in Northern California around the same time. I have a brand new package of straws with little umbrellas on them for our drinks, and I've been to Cabo San Lucas and can make fish tacos.... we'll get inky and MAKE ART! Who's in?

Margie Higuchi said...

Now that's a COOL combination...cruise, art, Tim, Rick = WOW! WTG, Wendy! LOL!!

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Grateful to have the chance to meet you face-to-face @ CHA!

xoxoxo

Sherri said...

I read this yesterday and have been thinking about it all day today. Oh how I want to go....will have to see. It is hard to plan that far ahead in my life :)

D's Paper Studio said...

Good Morning Wendy...I left a blog award on my blog...

http://debbysdares.blogspot.com/

Suze said...

Fabulous Wendy...and you'll be a wonderful draw. You and Tim do very different, exciting stuff. I'm very thrilled for you. Hugz XXXOOO

Lynne Forsythe said...

OMG Wendy!!! how huge is that...what an honor...I am so excited for you!!! That is ssssssssooooooo cool!!

Shelley Haganman said...

I am so excited for you!! What an honor!! Keep up the great work girl!