here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Yesterday...I played...

when I REALLY needed to pack for Arizona... Stop by @ Frenzy Stamper in Scottsdale...if you live nearby.

Anyway, the good news...I got another CHA project completed yesterday. YIPPEE!

So...

This post is short...but it's LOADED with info.





This project is now up on Maya Road's website.


ALL the ingredients and all the instructions are there, to help you get started.


Here's the scoop. Grab some coffee & check it out.

Gotta pack...NOW...but I'd much rather...


MAKE ART!
wendy

5 comments:

Linda M. Cain said...

Always a treat to visit Wendy's blog!
Linda

Sudie said...

Whoa! love that! I am a "key" person. Just exquisite details.

lori said...

love the key chain album, too cute!!! Thanks for sharing.

Shelley Haganman said...

Great project Wendy! Have a great time in Arizona!!! Shelley

Nayheli said...

Wooow! I love your blog!!!
Thanks for sharing.

Saludos desde México.