here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Shoes and a sneak..............

In ART and life...

It's all about the details...

See the little leather label? That sold me...

Placed in just the perfect location.........




They are comfy too.


And I thought I'd share a sneak peek of my next stamp release.
7 more sets coming out @ CHA-W, in January. I can NOT wait to get them & start using them.

Here's a peek...



OOPS...sorry about that! Kind of blurry. My photography skills suck...
Hmmmmmmmmm...could it possibly be a flower stem?
Have a good one.
I'm off to.......
Make Art!
wendy


3 comments:

D's Paper Studio said...

That's not funny lady!!! LOL LOL

I finally complete this collect and use everyone of them. And now I need to buy 8 more. Do you validate for Frequent shoppers?

Sherri said...

The soles on those new shoes look like they'd be good for stamping. They are cute uppers too :)

borcherding said...

Seriously?? Is that supposed to be a photo?? KNOCK off the teasing...it is NOT funny!! :-)