here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Friday, November 21, 2008

North to Wisconsin........

I'm headed to the convention and classes today. The MAKE & TAKE is tonight. I'll be happy to meet up with those of you who have contacted me and talk ART. Should be a very fun weekend.

Back with an update on Tuesday...

Here's a hint...

I'll have some really BIG NEWS to share on...
THANKSGIVING DAY.

It's totally exciting...

Have a great arty weekend.

Like I said, I'll be in Wisconsin...
Make(ing) ART!
wendy
ps...I might even come home with some new rubber!

7 comments:

Lynne Forsythe said...

Hey girl was on http://www.lisapace.com/ and by gollie....there she was talking about little ole you!!! and your amazing stamps.......check it out!!!!

KAT said...

You have big news on Thanksgiving? What you cooked a 20 lb turkey... LOL... Now I have to check in while where are frying 3 turkeys and entaining 30 people.... But girl needs to know BiG news....

D's Paper Studio said...

Can't wait for the report and your great great news.

Sudie said...

Sounds exciting!

Nancy Lynn said...

And I know what the NEWS is too. Nancy

Gloria said...

And I know what the NEWS is also...

Linda M. Cain said...

Here she goes!!!!!!
Linda