here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Sunday, November 30, 2008

BAD...4 letter words....

If you've visited here before, you KNOW that IRON is a really bad word in our house...

(Unless it's paper, then it's OK.)But... that's a different story...

Here's another...

SNOW!!!!!!!!!



Guess we won't be dining on the deck today.

But that's ok...

I'll just go to the studio...



Hmmmmmmmmm...the view is no better there.
Everything is white.....as far as we can see.
This is a reminder to all my Arizona friends...
Turn up the heat & turn off the snow! PLEASE!!
I'll be there very soon.
Until then...
MAKE ART!
wendy

6 comments:

luvzenkm2 (Leea) said...

Yep, up north of you in the Land of Lincoln, and the SNOW word is a very bad word for me too...the kids at work/school are going to be in heaven ..me not so much...the puppy had his first taste this am..while cute..no so much for me ..snow snow go away !

D's Paper Studio said...

I'm blessed to live in the south when it comes to days like that. I love the white, the snow, the fun that comes with playing in the snow with my grown children. I only want it for a day!!

Jenna Franklin said...

Yup - I'm a few hours south of you and it started here about 1AM. I was out with some friends and every time someone opened the door to the bar there would be this collective groan because it snowed HARD, lol! We're due for a bunch more here in a little while - are you getting that too?

Lisa Pace said...

I want some... we just have LOTS of wind today. Such a bummer. I would love to make a snowman and a few snow angels right now.

Sarah Feeney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Feeney said...

Wow wow wow! How lovely! I'd love to have a view like that out my window! Spare a though for us Aussies this Christmas who will be eating out in the blistering heat! LOL! Wanna swap houses for the holidays??! LMAO! :)