here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Monday, November 10, 2008

My name is wendy vecchi and.......

I am totally ADDICTED to flowers!
OOPS...sorry wrong group!

BUT...I do know........

If flowers ever go out of style...I'll be out of business for sure.

I was working on a CHA project yesterday (that's why the photo is so small) & needed a finishing touch for a small chipboard flower. I had already added a Maya Road Jewel flower...looking good...but it needed a bit more dimension.

I tested a tiny rhinestone, but it didn't show up enough...it still needed something.

So...take a look...



On the right you'll see the jewel pin before surgery. A simple snip & the point & legnth are gone.

PERFECT...now it's a flower center.

See....I TOLD you...
ADDICTED!

It's Monday & it's another day to...
MAKE ART!
wendy

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Where there's a will there's a way and you have a lot of both! Love your style!

Linda M. Cain said...

Sparkling idea!
Linda

D's Paper Studio said...

If it's around my house it's game to go on my projects. (I took two of my husband's antique keys and put in on one of my projects. Shhhh, he still hasn't noticed. LOL)

Sherri said...

Those meetings are on Thursdays at noon :)

I love playing with those MR pins.

Rachel Greig said...

You're so funny :)

Looking forward to seeing you at CHA!

Dawn @ alteredartists said...

I love flowers too!! One of my fave stamps says...
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk forever in my garden" Nice huh? I use it with flowers all the time. I love the techniques on this one.

~Dawn