here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Thursday, May 21, 2009

cute storage?

you bet...they thrill me!

We got these @ Costco...$129.00 ea.

The web site listed on the box is here.
They don't have the exact same unit...ours are larger...
maybe they are made specifically for Costco??

Nice & sturdy...the bins are solid & look unbreakable...

Rick has them put together & all set up in the basement...
YIPPEE!



CUTE AGREE?



If I'm not making art...I'm quite happy to organize!

Let the fun begin!

I hope you...

Make art!
wendy

5 comments:

Linda M. Cain said...

VERY cool!!! And Ideal!
Linda

Anonymous said...

Looks like great storage!! Some of your new-found goodies will fit just right. ;o)

Nancy Lynn said...

I have had those units for about four years now and LOVE them a lot. I got mine at Costco too. I wouldn't be without them. Everything is so visible and handy...... Nancy

carpediem said...

I saw those at Costco and thought they'd be great for storage too....problem is....I don't have any extra space :( !!! laura j

Sudie said...

oh, I love that! great idea.