here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Saturday, May 23, 2009

helping and holiday

or maybe the title should be...
ENABLING and holiday...

I get emails every day asking where to get the products I use...

Where can the elusive grungePAPER be found???
When are the Fillable alcohol ink pens shipping???
Who has the Memory Capsules in stock???

So...to make your shopping easier...

I'm now working with Joy & Daisy @ eclecticPaperie to provide you with one stop shopping...

Here's how it will work...

They will let me know when NEW products arrive...
and when items are SOLD OUT... (so you don't waste time looking)...

and I'll provide the link here, so you can grab what you need before it's GONE...

I chose to work with them because...

They have EXCELLENT customer service...
quick shipping...I WANT my stuff IMMEDIATELY!
I bet you do too...

They give eclectic goodies with orders over $40.00!
FREE stuff is GOOD!

... they are NICE gals too!

and...

they will have ALL my studio 490 stamps in stock!!

YIPPEE!
I LOVE to help people SHOP!

Your hubbies may not love me...
but they'll get over it when they see how happy you are!...ha!

So...if you've been looking for grungePAPER...
eclecticPaperie just got some in yesterday...

Grab some quick...it flies out the door as soon as it arrives everywhere!

Get a pack or 2...believe me...
it's ADDICTING stuff...

TRUST ME...
you won't want to run out!




Happy Memorial weekend from Rick & I to all of you!

This is our huge flag pole...
It was a Christmas gift to me a few years ago...
I LOVE IT!

As you can see...

we really DO live in the middle of nowhere!!

Critter report...

yes...the skunk is still around...
looks like we'll need to hire a sharp shooter...

I hope I'm out of town that day!

That's it!

Happy LONG holiday weekend and
Happy SHOPPING...
HEY...it's a FACT...

You NEED stuff...
to...

make art!
wendy

2 comments:

Lynne Forsythe said...

Hi Wendy and Rick...
I love the flag!! What a great picture!
Have a wonderful, safe Memorial Day Weekend!!

D's Paper Studio said...

Great Memorial weekend to you Wendy. I'll be glad to have the link. We don't get a lot of Wendy Vecchi or other products you use so this will be great.