here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Thursday, May 14, 2009

more studio 490 found ART...

Here's more inspiration...from my friends...
Click on the photos to see the details...

I found this on Nancy Wethington's blog...

WOW! How awesome!!!
She used the studio 490 arrows as a stem...

COOL...that NEVER entered my little mind.

I LOVE the idea...I like thinking outside the box...
It's fun to look past the obvious...
Nancy did!

I LOVE the colors & the entire piece.
Check out her blog...she's going to TEACH...

Mary Engelbreit!!


SERIOUSLY...How cool is that?




And from MY MASTER...Lisa Pace...

I am amazed @ how she stamped on (cheapo) felt...
& made it look so rich & elegant...



another look...




Her stitching is PERFECT...
totally amazing...

from a simple studio 490 leaf stamp...



TOO CUTE!




THANKS Lisa & Nancy...GREAT work.
You made my stamps look good!

In other breaking news...
I'm PATIENTLY (NOT) waiting for the release of Lisa's book.
It's due out in the spring of 2010...

YIKES...that's still a year away....

but I'm certain it will be worth waiting for...

Lisa completed 100...
YES...100 PROJECTS for the book...
That makes my head spin...I can't even imagine...


As soon as I have more info...like the book NAME etc...
I'll post it here.
I'd be sooooooooo happy to @ least see a sneak peek of the cover...
just something to hold me over...

I'm betting you might see some glitter used...just my guess!


YIPPEE!!!
I already have some of my MAYA ROAD CHA-S projects DONE...

2 really big ones...I'm slow...so that's HUGE for me...
a mini album takes me a WEEK...
that's 10 hours a day...
SERIOUSLY...SLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 smaller ones...one is TOTALLY different for me...
I looked @ it this morning & thought...
who made that???
You'd never guess that I did...

I like them...but mum is the word, until we get closer to CHA.
Caroline (MS Maya Road) tells us when it's OK to start the peeks...so bug her!


And a HUGE YIPPEE!!! I'm sooooooooo excited & HAPPY!
All 7 sets of studio 490 stamps are sent to Zach...

I CAN'T WAIT to get them...and start making art...

I stayed with 7 sets again...I ALMOST did 8...
BUT....
I must be superstitious...


It's going GREAT...why change a thing??
7, 14 and soon 21 sets...
21
That sounded like a lucky number...

Each again has ART in the set name...

There's a mini set...
It's PERFECT now that we have easy to cut...grungePAPER!
Small is sooooo fun...

And some LARGE too...

More GIANT backgrounds and...
a few surprises...

MORE Flowers?? CERTAINLY!

Like the other 2 releases...
they are all sized to coordinate with the other 14 sets...
No overwealming patterns...
Mix & match... for LOTS of options...

VERSATILE...
That was my goal...

That's all for today...
Gotta pack up art supplies for Hannah's in Antioch, Illinois.
We have 2 classes on Saturday...

Ok gals...
Prepare to get inky and

make art!
wendy



8 comments:

Lynne Forsythe said...

Yeah....more stamps!!! It will be a long wait till July!!

Unknown said...

And when do we get to see sneak peeks of your new stamps?? It's killing me, I tell ya . . .killing me! Must have them . . .must have them all . . .MINI?? Yahoo! More backgrounds . . .I'm dancin' . . . oh, will July EVER get here?

Lisa Pace said...

You are the sweetest... thanks for such a nice post... love your stamps and can't wait to see the new set. I know they will be awesome.

Linda M. Cain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda M. Cain said...

More STAMPS? Did somebody say MORE stamps?

Yeah!

Linda

Chirpin Is Fun said...

Can't wait to see the new stamps! Just like Christmas, but in July! I love to see how you make art.

Sharon Margiotta said...

Beautiful flowers ... you've inspired everyone with all your flowers and designs .... awesome!!

carpediem said...

Great post Wendy! Looking forward to the new sets, especially the mini set! Linda Pace's work is awesome! laura j