here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

2 in one photo..a project peek & a tip


Here's an idea for your Ranger craft sheet...
I used red liner tape & adhered mine to a self healing cutting mat, that I found in the quilting section @ JoAnn's. It makes the mat more stable...no sliding around & you can actually see the grid lines thru the mat. Mine is out on my work surface & I use it every day for inking & stamping. An added benefit is that nothing penetrates it, so it keeps my workspace nice & neat....no spots or stains!
*****
I played a bit yesterday (see photo above)...I should have been packing up the supplies for "For Keeps Sake" classes this weekend...but those fragments caught my eye. I couldn't resist... It starts with 2 pages of Maya Road's square banner book for the covers. I add a few fragments...some rub ons... some dots...It's not done...but I sure had fun!!
*******
Gotta run ...LOTS to get ready for the weekend.
Enjoy your Wednesday!
wendy

9 comments:

Michelle Cutts said...

wendy, i'm lovin it!!
michelle

Michelle Cutts said...

have a great time this weekend, i know you will.
michelle (again)

Margie Higuchi said...

LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!! I need to get those fragments! Just ran out of his "tilz" :0)

Hey great tip! Will need to visit JoAnn's too! LOL!!

Have a great time @ For Keeps Sake! You may run into my friends (Tammy Tutterow, Theresa Tyree)...not sure if they're signed up but they are also super talented like you!!!

Catherine said...

what a great idea, I think I am going to do the same thing!! Love your project too!!

Linda M. Cain said...

VERY CUTE!!!! LOVE IT!!
Linda

borcherding said...

OMG!! Absolutely LOVE it!! Now get your butt packin' for the weekend...be sure and pack LOTS of goodies. LOL!! See you soon!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynn said...

Wendy-

Love what you did with the fragments! Lynn

Penny said...

It's amazingly beautiful, I love it!!

D's Paper Studio said...

I love this journal art. Wonderful wonderful.